♡Komori Ending♡

"motoya I swear to god stop making a mess" (y/n) says and Komori looks away.

"I don't know what your talking about"

"do you really think I'm blind motoya? I can clearly see the mess in the kitchen" (y/n) says and points towards the mess on the counter, "what we're you exactly trying to make anyways?"

"... Strawberry cake"

"and you just had to make a mess with the flour hadn't you?" (y/n) says ans sighs, Komori silently sheds a tear, "I'll clean the mess up-"

"wait I'll do it, you don't need to" Komori says and (y/n) looks at him "are you sure? I doubt you'll clean up the place but only make it even worse"

"I will I promise, just let me help out okay?" Komori says and (y/n) hesitates but agrees.

"fine but don't do anything silly and make a mess got it?" Komori nods and (y/n) huffs "sometimes I wonder how in the world did I get such a husband like you"

"you attended itachiyama that's why"

"oh shut it"

"done, now can I have my hugs? We could watch a movie right?"

"you always wanna watch a movie, I think I'd rather sleep until its dinner time..." (y/n) stretches his arms and starts walking back to his bedroom.

"wait wait wait! I wanna come with you" Komori says and hugs (y/n) from behind.

"your like a clingy weasel everytime your with me"

"cause I love you"

"love you too -yawn- I wanna get some slepp now" (y/n) rubs his eyes and goes back in bed and rest for the day.

Didn't knew what to come up with but here ya go