🦊Aran Ending🦊

(I'll be using Sakura_Alice_InWonde idea since I can't think of anything so thank you to her!)

"kamiko hurry up or else we'll leave you behind" (y/n) shouts and kamiko quickly puts on his jacket and shoes. "done! Are we really going to the ice rink?"

"mhm, hurry up or I'll leave you behind" (y/n) said and kamiko rsuhes towards (y/n). "no! I don't wanna be left behind"

"hurry up daddy is waiting for us" (y/n) picks up kamiko and walks towards aran who was waiting for (y/n) and kamiko.

"done?"

"mhm, do we take your car or mine?"

"we'll take mine, I don't wanna trouble you too much"

"hehe, alright then. Kamiko do you want to sit in the front with mama?" (y/n) asked and kamiko nods "can we get ritz crackers when we go to the Café?"

"honey we already have 3 boxes of ritz crackers, maybe after we get home?"

"don't worry, I'll but more" aran says and kamiko claps his hands, "like father like son"

"woah! The ice rink is so cool!"

"mama! Can I?" kamiko said and (y/n) nods his head "sure but you need to wear ice skates if you want to play on the ice rink" kamiko runs to (y/n) and extends his arms out wanting to put on the ice skates

(y/n) helps kamiko to put on his skates and he rushes down to the ice rink, "guess he really loves the ice rink doesn't he?"

"I'm pretty sure he just wants to have fun dear" (y/n) says and puts on his ice skates, "these are much more difficult to use then I thought..." (y/n) mumbles to himself and walks towards the ice rink.

There he sees kamiko having fun, "you still thinking about our high school memories?" aran says and slides beside (y/n).

"yep, I miss those guys and the miya twins as well"

"you know we could always hang out with them!"

"but atsumu has a competition and you are in the national volleyball team as well" (y/n) says and huffs, "don't worry it's not that big of a deal, we only practice-"

"don't make it sound like it's easy, besides you need to sharpen on your skills before I ask Iwaizumi to keep track of you" (y/n) said and pinches on aran's cheek, "okay okay okay"

"mom! Dad! Hey-"

"kamiko!"

"try not to run on the skates kamiko, look now what happened" (y/n) says and kamiko seems to be focused on the skates, "hello? Kamiko-"

"mama! Do you think I could be a skater?"

"huh? I-If you want to, I don't mind" (y/n) said and puts his right hand on kamiko's head.

"just make sure not to slip and fall onto the ice rink okay?"

Kamiko nods and aran pats his back, "you'll be a fine ice skater when you grow up, just make sure not to end up falling onto ice rink"

"okay!"

"now thats done, who wants Dorayaki?"

"can we get ritz crackers after that?"

"if your father agrees"

"alright then it's settled, we'll get ritz crackers"

aran is underrated sometimes, :'>