♡Sakusa Ending♡

"Sakusa dear what are you doing?" (y/n) ask as he looks at sakusa holding up their infant ichiro.

"... He kind of looks like you"

"how are you suppose to know about that? He's just a baby"

"but he's like a cutie like you" Sakusa says and (y/n) laughs, "dada"

"hm? Oh saki wants you kiyoomi" (y/n) walks towards sakusa and saki was holding her arms out asking for a hug.

Sakusa puts a finger up to his lips and shushes her and points to her baby brother, "brother?"

"mhm your going to have a new baby brother" (y/n) smiles and saki nods and pats his head, ichiro was sleeping.

"do you think saki will be okay with ichiro sharing a room with her for the time being?" (y/n) ask as he closes the door to saki's room.

"I'm sure she'll be fine, but it may be a bit annoying for her but she's fine with having a brother" Sakusa says and (y/n) crosses his arms.

"if your still not satisfied then maybe..."

"no I'm not going to have another round and no I don't want to have anymore kids sakusa, let me rest please" (y/n) says and moves away from sakusa.

Kiyoomi grabs ahold of his arm and traps him in his embrace, he goes down right next to (y/n)'s ear and whispers "I could always make up to you by making breakfast"

"I'm sure it'll be afternoon by then, you can repay me by taking saki to kindergarten kiyoomi" (y/n) pulls away from kiyoomi and walks towards their shared bedroom.

"..."

"kiyoomi sakusa stop looking at me with those eyes" (y/n) says and tries to avoid eye contact from sakusa.

"..."

"no I will not"

"..."

(y/n) shivers and just turns around and faces him, Sakusa was looking at him and wraps both of his arms around (y/n) and pulls him close.

"why do you have to be the top?"

"cause your the bottom"

"I hate it cause your much more handsome then me..." (y/n) says and blushes, "your my husband so don't worry"

"woah!?" (y/n) was swept off his feet and placed on their King size bed.

"what are you doing?" (y/n) ask and backs up, Sakusa smirks and hugs him "I want my cuddles"

"you could've just told me that instead of doing that" (y/n) says and just pats his head.

"your the only one who can handle me..."

"that's cause your a germaphobe but okay ❤️"