♧Akiteru Ending♧

"(y/n) are you alright?" (y/n) instantly woke up and looks around the room.

"(y/n) are you okay? You've been saying weird stuffs in your sleep" Akiteru reaches for (y/n)'s cheek.

"is there something wrong Akiteru?"

"thank goodness you didn't die..."

"a-aren't you being a little over dramatic?" (y/n) said and Akiteru shook his head.

"no, I'm just happy that you weren't dead"

"dead? But uh... Akiteru where... Where are we?" (y/n) looks around the room and Akiteru sighs "we're in our dream house (y/n), do you not remember?"

"dream house?"

"yeah? You and I were looking at some mansions and you wanted this house" (y/n) looks out of the window and sees a pool at thd backyard.

"... Uh I don't know where am I?" (y/n) stands up walks out of the room and Akiteru follows him.

As (y/n) walks down a long hallway, he looks around, 'this fills unfamiliar even though it's out dream house...' (y/n) quickly walks down the stairs and checks the downstairs.

"... Huh? It's almost the same layout as my old mansion..." (y/n) mumbles and felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and a heavy weight on his left shoulder.

"Akiteru? W-whats gotten into you?"

"... We're already married and your still using my name..." (y/n) blinks before feeling his cheeks blushed.

"then how about I call you aki? Like in high school?" Akiteru perks up at the nickname and hugs (y/n)'s waist tighter.

"you only used that nickname in high school... Now your using it when we're married?" (y/n) tries to process what Akiteru had just said and asked

"wait we're married?" (y/n) said and you could see the shock on akiteru' s face.

"you didn't know?"

"N-no... I really didn't know" (y/n) feels sorry for Akiteru but he needed to know what was going on.

"-sigh- (y/n) your married to me, also your pregnant" (y/n) looked at Akiteru and started asking questions.

"s-since when did I became pregnant?" (y/n) began to shake Akiteru's shoulder. "calm down (y/n), don't stress out it won't be good for the baby" (y/n) pouts and lightly taps on Akiteru's chest.

"how old is the baby?" (y/n) asked and Akiteru sighs.

"4 weeks old"

"..." (y/n) blushes and Akiteru chuckles, "you... You are really one stupid idiot"

"but I'm your cute idiot~"

"..." (y/n) covers his face with his hands and smiles "we can have the perfect family once the baby is born"

"yeah... I guess so..." (y/n) said and hugs Akiteru by the waist.

Its short but I'll try to make the next ending a little longer :')