こんにちはウィーチ?!

A sigh of relief finally was let out by (y/n).

He is currently in math class since he has a test next week.

He heard the bell rang and it was time to eat lunch. He opens his bento boxes and ate his food. He looks at some outfits that's for his pets. (y/n) sighs and closed his phone.

"... Maybe I should pick them up sooner..." (y/n) said and quickly ate his food and packed his bento box and waited for the school bell to ring.

Time skip?
Yes<-- no

Now it was time to pick up the kids. (y/n) rushed out of the classroom and ran straight to the kindergarten.

He panted and walked towards the front door, he checked the time to see it was 7.12pm.

He was on time thank goodness for him. He could hear the sound of excitement from hinata and Lev.

"master!!!" (y/n) looked to see everyone came running towards him, (y/n) smiled and hugged Lev and hinata. Both were holding a paper with some type of drawing.

"master master I made a drawing for you"

"oh oh me too master here" Lev and hinata hands (y/n) their drawings. Hinata's was a picture of him and (y/n) with grass and blue sky's and a sun too.

Lev's was him in his cat form and (y/n) holding him onto his chest, the surroundings were inside the living room no doubt. (y/n) could just right then and there cry for all he cares...

'it's too cute... God bless me' he took the drawings and looked to see the others with the teacher.

"thank you so much for taking care of them miss"

"it's no problem young man, it was fun actually. They talk about you alot especially Tendou and Ushijima" (y/n) looks at Tendou and Ushijima.

"Well Ushijima, Tendou, semi, Shirabu, Goshiki, hayato and Taichi were the first pets I adopted so yeah they do know alot of things about me" (y/n) scratches his nape and made a nervous smile.

"Well it's time for me to go now bye misses" (y/n) said and waved bye to the teacher the teacher waved back and sighed. She was thankful that someone like him was greatful to take care of the little animals...

But soon the moment was stopped when something jumped onto (y/n)'s face, (y/n) fell backwards and pryed the thing off of his face.

"ah-hey get off of our master you animal"

"yeah get off"

The thing let go to reveal a weasel.