🦅Hayato Ending🦅

"ah... Hayato what's wrong with the bird?" (y/n) says as hayato carries a injured bird in his hands.

"it's injured, can't you see?"

"I can see you idiot libero I'm just asking how bad is the injury" (y/n) says and hayato examines the bird.

"but you just said-"

"just go on with helping the bird" (y/n) says and starts smacking hayato.

"ow ow ow ow ow okay okay geez" hayato quickly runs towards ushijima for protection.

"hmph, I'll get some bandage for the bird you stay there with ushijima or I'll smack you again" (y/n) huffs and walks out of the gym.

Hayato sighs and tendou sneaks up behind him and checks what he has in his hands, "what do you have there?"

"a dead bird"

"what??" tendou jumps back a few steps away from hayato and had a scared expression on his face, "I'm joking, it's just an injured bird"

"..." tendou narrows his eyes and touches the bird which responded back with a chirp.

"aw he's so sad..."

"if you could stop touching that'll be great" hayato said but tendou just kept on touching the bird.

"I'm back, satori stop touching the bird!" (y/n) shouts and quickly runs towards hayato and blocks tendou.

"why not? It's feathers are soft..."

"dude it's a bird of course it's feathers are soft"

"but it's so soffttt" (y/n) sighs and just pushes tendou away and starts tending the bird

"aw... But I wanna touch its feathers..."

"no"

"manager is meanie" tendou pouts and hayato karate chops him.

"just be thankful he's not on demon mode or else we would've been running 500 times around the campus"

"done, hayato do you want to keep the bird? My mother said that I couldn't keep more pets since I broke the last rule..." (y/n) sighs and hayato laughs.

"right right, I'll keep it in my room I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind"

"great! I'll visit you sometime so bye!" (y/n) says and grabs his bag and rushes out of the gym.

"..."

"you know hayato, if you don't confess then I might just snatch him up-"

"you already have your version of the ending leave me alone!?" hayato says and runs out of the gym leaving his bag in the locker room.

"sometimes I wonder if it's either to blame hayato or (y/n) for being so Godamn dense"

Few weeks goes by as it was spring, the Sakura trees were blooming and the flowers were great!

And hayato was nervous, biting his nails with a pink letter in hand and tendou teasing him.

"you should do it after school"

"but what if I chicken out?"

"just say you like him and hand him the letter geez what are you? A nervous dog?"

"..." hayato was wrecking his brain already.

"ugh fine I'll do it on friday"

"dude... Just do it today, its not problem-"

"but I'm nervous" hayato felt his face heat up, tendou laughs at him and pats his back so hard he felt as if his spine cracked.

"just do it, it's not that hard"

"as if!?"

After school, (y/n) was talking with goshiki along the way when hayato suddenly grabs his hand out of nowhere and just walked pass everyone in the hallway, (y/n) tries to look for goshiki but he was too far away.

"hey hayato where are we going?"

"..."

(y/n) just walks behind him with his hand held onto hayato's and just went along with it.

Once both of them were at the rooftop of the school, he let's go of (y/n)'s hand and turns around and bows "please go out with me"

"..."

(y/n) just stood there astonished as he doesn't even know whether to be shocked or flustered...

"wait uh oh shoot.. I wasn't expecting this" (y/n) mumbles and backs away a few steps and steam comes out of his head.

"could.. Could you give me some more time to answer??" (y/n) was panicking and hayato stands up straight and just hands him the pink letter and runs away.

"soo?? How did it go?"

"terrible"

"you chicken out didn't ya?"

"yep"