🐈Lev Ending🐈

"(y/n)! I'm home~" Lev shouts and looks around the living room.

"hm? (y/n)? Are you sleeping again?" Lev says and looks inside the kitchen, "Lev? Your back this early?"

Lev instantly turns around and runs towards (y/n) and hugs him, he stumbles and hugs back.

"hey Lev! How's your day?"

"it was great! Yaku-San said that he wanted to visit you next week if our schedule was empty" (y/n) sighs and said "ok then"

Lev pulls away from (y/n) and towards the kitchen and asked "hey (y/n), do you think we could go to Russia in December?"

"why Russia all of a sudden?" (y/n) ask and giggles.

"because, I wanna travel to Russia and see the different people and cities as well-" "are you sure? I mean I'm not against the idea but wouldn't we get lost easily?" (y/n) asked and tilts his head.

"we could always ask the people around the area"

"I already know how to go to the places, you don't have to tell me alright??" Lev says and (y/n) laughs.

"alright alright you giant tree, we can visit Russia in December"

"I change my mind, after the baby is born then we'll go visit Russia!" (y/n) froze and his expression turns into a shocked one.

'what?' "oh really?" "yeah!! Oh I also thought of a name for our child, how about naoko?"

"if that's what you want" (y/n) sighs at his naive husband and starts walking up the stairs once more.

"eh? Where are you going (y/n)?"

"I'm going to rest, I've already had dinner so you can cook some noodles yourself if you want-"

"but I want my wear husbands food though"

'how come I'm still here...' (y/n) silently cries and just walks back down the stairs and takes out some ingredients and a instant noodle packet, "your going to make instant noodles still?"

"you always come back late in the night of course I would have to make you instant noodles..." (y/n) said and gently pinches lev's cheek, "okay okay, no more lectures please"

"says the ones who didn't want to practice their receives during high school"

"that was 5 years ago stop it"

"hmph, if I hadn't helped you back then, you would've had a hard time becoming the middle blocker instead of the ace"

"I know, I was silly back then"

Once (y/n) finishes the instant noodles, he places the bowl onto the dining table and walks back to the sink and starts washing the dishes.

"(y/n)"

"what is it Lev?"

"do you think naoko will be lonely if hes an only child?"

"please don't tell me your thinking of that..." (y/n) sweat drops and Lev shakes his head.

"maybe we can get him a puppy or aa kitten!"

"thank god..."

"why do you look so worried just now (y/n)?"

"nothing"

Lev tilts his head, 'what a naive husband Lev is...' "you know... Maybe we could get him a sister or brother when he grows older-"

"I think getting him a dog is perfectly fine" (y/n) interrupted and puts the dishes back to where they belong.

He quickly runs up the stairs and avoids Lev by hiding up in their master bedroom.

'eh? What's wrong with (y/n)?'