🐈Fukunaga Ending🐈

"(y/n) are you sure about this?" Fukunaga says as (y/n) nods.

"of course! It's for my team mates as well" Fukunaga said and wraps up a present.

(y/n) sighs with relief and lays his head down onto the Kotatsu.

"it's almost Christmas and we have to buy everyone a present but... ugh I don't like it that my parents are going to korea instead of bringing me along" (y/n) had crocodile tears stream down his face, a Japanese bobtail cat then starts meowing at Fukunaga who picks it up and puts it onto his lap.

"Sakura wants to eat the food"

"the only food on the table is that mackerel you want to wrap it up for Kuroo-senpai" (y/n) says and takes out his phone and sees both of his parents at Korea.

'so jealous...' (y/n) closes his phone and looks at Fukunaga and Sakura, Sakura was constantly meowing at him wanting the mackerel fish.

"no Sakura, its for Kuroo-senpai" Fukunaga said while (y/n) giggles at Sakura.

Sakura swished its tail and didn't listen, she immediately leaps onto the table and takes the mackerel fish and rushes off to the kitchen.

(y/n) sighs too lazy to catch up to the energetic cat while Fukunaga instantly stood up and runs to grab Sakura and brings her back to the kotatsu table.

"bad Sakura bad" Fukunaga said and wraps blanket around Sakura which made her into a cat burrito.

"aww that's so cute!" (y/n) giggles and takes a picture.

"(y/n) Sakura isn't listening to me"

"I'll get the treats" (y/n) stands up and walks over to the cat treats and walks back into the living room and shakes it catching the attention of Sakura.

"here sakura~ get your treats!" (y/n) said and sits down on the floor.

"meow!" Sakura lets go of the mackerel and runs to (y/n) and uses her front paws to stand up right.

"here you go! Some cat treat it is" (y/n) takes out a fish like treat and feeds Sakura. Fukunaga quickly wraps the present and (y/n) walks into the kitchen to put back the cat treats.

"(y/n) do you think the others will like our presents?"

"of course, what makes you think they don't?" (y/n) asked and Fukunaga points towards the wrapped up mackerel.

"the fish"

God damn it I still haven't had my daily apple juice yet >:v