映画の夜

(y/n) was going to the gym for a while, he puts Daichi and Kita in charge just to make sure there wasn't any ruckus going around.

"make sure everyone stays in the room okay? I don't want any of you to disappear is that clear?" Kita and Daichi nods.

(y/n) smiles and went to the door "I'm off now, goodbye you 2" (y/n) smiles and walk out of the room.

"oh hey (n/n)! Can you please refill up the water bottles?" coach ikkei said and (y/n) nods.

"sure, where are the rest?" (y/n) looks around "they went to rest on the bench" (y/n) nods and took the water bottles.

(y/n) went to the water cooler and refilled them, as he was waiting he heard someone screaming and shouting to get away from him.

After (y/n) finishes refilling up the water bottles, he quickly went to check what the commotion was all about and to see...

"aaahh Kageyama do something"

"boke hinata, what am I suppose to with that thing?? I'm not touching it"

"get away get away get away" Kenma hisses at the thing and hides behind Kuroo.

"I-it's just a cocroach... Why be scared of it-" Kuroo shrieks as the cocroach moves its tiny legs nearer to Kuroo.

"eek-?! Iwa-chan do something and get that thing away from me" Oikawa said and used Iwaizumi as a meat shield.

"Akaashi do something with that thing, help" bokuto said.

(y/n) places the water bottles down and took a glass cup and a paper from out of nowhere(?)

He gently slips the small creature out of the window and looks at them.

(y/n) turns to see hinata, Kageyama, Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto, Akaashi, Oikawa and Iwaizumi standing at one stop looking at the same spot where (y/n) had caught the thing.

"hey guys, it's okay now-" they soon ran and (y/n), they were scared for their life.

"thank you master..." hinata mumbles and hugs (y/n)'s waist tighter.

"I'll never disobey Daichi ever again" Kageyama said

"I'll always listen to Yaku next time when I wanna go out" Kenma hugs (y/n)' s waist and his ears flatten.

"haha...next time don't ever go out unless I tell you to do so okay?" they nodded and (y/n) allows them to follow him since they were too scared of that thing coming back.

"hey (y/n)-why are they following you?" Akiteru asked and (y/n) just giggles.

"they saw a cocroach in the hallway, the next thing I knew when I capuured it they wanted to follow me so I don't mind" (y/n) smiles and hands everyone their water bottle.

"okay then, I wonder how did the cocroach scurried into the hallway..." (y/n) shrugs his shoulders "maybe through one of the vents or the doors"

"guess that's possible" tenma said and drinks his water, the aroma in the gym was nice cause (y/n) was wearing some kind of cologne.

It had a mix of sweet honey and (favourite/fruit), (y/n) doesn't notice that the members from Karasuno and other teams were looking at him with questions in their eyes like.

'how does he act so innocent...'

'what kind of cologne does he use'

'how does he even manage to take card of 44 pets...'

Well none will be answered cause I do not want to and my precious Internet is not helping me :D and also I changed my 4G and its like 'oh hey why don't I just say no to the owner I have right now and make their life's miserable'