キャンプイン ザ バックヤード

"eh-?! You guys what are you doing??" (y/n) said and looks at his pets.

"hm? We're just packing some stuff"

"really? Then why do I hear something called '5 easy ways to make a tent?' from hinata's phone?" (y/n) points to hinata.

"... Uh, we were just... Thinking of camping??" (y/n) raises an eye brow.

"really? You could have just asked for help" (y/n) sighs.

"... Wait"

"where are you going to camping anyways?" (y/n) eyes Kita and Daichi. They looks away but Kita told (y/n) the truth.

"we were thinking of going to the Backyard and see how does camping feel like" (y/n) blinks before letting out a snicker.

"uh... Aren't you mad at us?" (y/n) lets out a giggle before bursting out a huge laughter.

"hahaha, haha" (y/n) clutched his stomach and layed on the floor. His pets looked at him for a good 10 minutes.

"hahaha...haa... Okay if you want to then sure" (y/n) wipes off a tear and sighs.

"but I doubt you'll survive in the Backyard with just a tent" (y/n) said and sighs.

"no we will survive, it's just for a day anyways-"

"I doubt you can survive without me, that's what I'm saying" (y/n) looks outside at the Backyard, "who's going to stay outside anyways with you guys?"

"uh... Hinata, Kageyama, Bokuto, Kuroo, Oikawa, Atsumu, osamu and Kita the rest didn't want to join since they think we'll burn the whole tent down" Tsukishima said without looking up at his phone.

"Well okay but make sure you don't burn anything... I'm going to my room now"

They waved goodbye and (y/n) went to his room.

"...wonder if mom is available to talk to-" ding a message popped up on (y/n)'s phone.

Mom❤️: