♧Kageyama Ending♧

"oi (y/n)" (y/n) feels someone shaking him and sat up and rubs his eyes, "what is it?"

"kageyama? What is it now?"

"uh how do you stop babies from crying?" (y/n) sighs and could clearly hear a baby crying.

"I'll take care of it tobio... You wait here" (y/n) says and kisses tobio on the forehead and gets out of bed.

--☯--

(y/n) follows the crying baby voice and opens the door.

"shh, it's okay little one... Don't cry" (y/n) gently pats the baby while rocking from side to side.

The baby calmed down after a few minutes or so, (y/n) places back the baby into the crib and walks out of the room but accidentally bumped into something, "oof"

"oh sorry (y/n), I was wondering what took you so long" (y/n) backs up a little and looks up to see tobio.

"oh tobio, sorry it took so long the baby took a little longer then expected" (y/n) said and was suddenly picked up by tobio.

"now that's been handled, let's go to sleep..." tobio says and hugs (y/n) tightly, "someone's being clingy today"

"that's cause you give too much attention to ruriko, now I want some as well" tobio said and (y/n) couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"hey I'm your husband as well so pay attention to me as well"

"pfft- okay I will it's just-hahahaha" (y/n) couldn't bare it and just laughed.

Tobio rolls his eyes and once they reached the door, he places (y/n) into the covers and buries his head into (y/n)'s chest.

'Tobio being a cute cat... Too cute' (y/n) giggles and pats tobio's head while humming a song.

"good night my love" Tobio says and (y/n) laughs.

"you too my blueberry husband~♡"