バビーボーイズ

Tick tock tick tock...

There goes the alarm... It was May and he was in school today.

(y/n) had gotten his test paper to see 92% on his test paper.

He thanked the gods and placed his test paper into his bag. The teacher told the class that they were going on a field trip to Tokyo next week and they needed their parents to sign this form paper...

(y/n) sweatdropped, his parents were in the US and couldn't possibly travel from the US and back could he?

"also (y/n) I got a call from your parents yesterday and they said that they were in the US so your an exception" upon hearing that (y/n) then sighed in relief and put the paper into his bag

When (y/n) was walking down the side, hinata asked "master why do you look tired?" (y/n) blinked and chuckled

"Well hinata. Thats because I have to take care of you and the others, if you do not behave then I'll have to punish you guys" they all flinch and looked at (y/n).

"aahh??! Master I'm sorry for causing trouble" Tanaka said and cried, (y/n) was joking but it seemed to have taken affected on him.

"waaahh I'm sorry too master"
"eh?! Not you too Nishinoya"

"I'm sorry as well master"
"Atsumu it's fine"

"was it because of my fault??!"
"no no no hinata"

Oh boy... It was chaos, when (y/n) got home he quickly showered the boys and made foox for them.

This time kita wanted to help out with the cooking, (y/n) felt Kita tugging his hem of the shirt and looked down.

"you want to help me kita?" Kita nodded and raised both of his arms up, (y/n) lifted him up and puts him on the counter. "hehe Kita you can't help me yet... Just watch how I do it and you'll know know how to cook okay?"

Kita nodded and looked at how (y/n) cooked, (y/n) was as skilled as a professional chef. He skinned the fish without leaving any meat stick onto the fish skin.

Next he chopped the vegetables, then he cuts the meat. Kita looked at (y/n)'s hands before looking at his, he closed and opened his fists. Wondering if he could follow masters skills.

"I'm going to put you down onto the ground first okay kita? I wouldn't want the oil to burn your skin" (y/n) puts Kita down on the floor, Kita just stayed beside (y/n) until he finished cooking everyone's dinner.

Soon when (y/n) came into the living room to see Atsumu and Osamu fighting...

"

"..." (y/n) had a deadpanned face and sighed.

"Atsumu and Osamu... Stop fighting" (y/n) said and both stopped and slowly looked at (y/n).

(y/n) had an angry face and grumbles "you 2...-sigh- you two will be sleeping in the other room for tonight" and left to get their dinner.

Atsumu stopped and processed the information before realising that he was going to sleep in the room...