その他のコンペティション

Chapter 9
Proceed?
Yes<-- no

Welcome!

Please stand by...

良い日をお過ごしください!/have a great day!

There was utter silence in the living room.

(y/n) puts the new pets down and went to the kitchen to clean up the plates. Kita follows (y/n) hoping to help him out.

Oikawa looks at his new family members, he was excited to meet them but they weren't since they knew he was going to steal the attention from their master.

The first to talk was Iwaizumi.

"sorry for the intrusion everyone, I'm Iwaizumi this here is Oikawa, Hanamakki, Matsukawa, Kyotani, Kindaichi and last but not least kunimi"

Everyone waved hello and went back to doing their own thing.

Oikawa went to the kitchen and found Kita and (y/n) washing the dishes.

--☯--

For the next few days Oikawa has been following (y/n) around the house wether the bathroom, he would wait outside, the door like Ushijima and Kita. And he would also sometimes follow him to school.

(y/n) doesn't mind one bit but it was getting kind of annoying that Oikawa never told him that he wanted to follow so he bought a bell collar and attached it to Oikawa's neck.

When Oikawa walks around the house it would alert (y/n).

"hey Oikawa why do you have a collar around your neck?" Kindaichi asked Oikawa, oikawa puts his toy down then said

"because I would follow him to school so he gave me this collar in case I wanna go with him to school" soon Oikawa heard the door opening and quickly stood up and ran to (y/n). The bell jingled (I have no idea how to spell it) and Oikawa was now beside (y/n).

(y/n) looked down and saw Oikawa next to him, (y/n) walked out with Oikawa beside him and left.

--☯--

(y/n) sighs and looks down on the ground, he saw Oikawa sleeping on the concrete floor.

The teacher knew about the pet but when he tried to shoo it outside of the classroom he scratches the teacher's hand and went to (y/n).

The teacher glares at the cat for a second then continues to teach, (y/n) picks the cat up and places it on his lap and strokes him, Oikawa purrs and slowly opens his eyes.

Soon the lesson ended and it was lunch time. Oikawa lifted his head up and meows at (y/n).

Oikawa was drooling when he looks at the bento food, he meows at (y/n) and (y/n) fed him some rice.

'master's food is the best!' Oikawa thought and continues to be fed by (y/n). Oikawa purrs and rubs his head onto (y/n)'s chest. (y/n) chuckles a then ate his portion of the food.

"hey have you seen (y/n)? He has a pet cat and it also scrtached the teacher"

"yea yea I heard as well! His cat looked also handsome and cute as the same time!"

"even for a new kid he sure does have some kind of ability to make animals fall in love with him"

(y/n) puts the empty bento box into his bag and looked through his phone

Oikawa popped his head in between  (y/n)'s arms and looked at what (y/n) was looking at...

It was pictures of the other pets and some art works online, Oikawa looked at some pictures taken by his owner.