...退屈です

It's

Killing

Him

Slowly

(y/n) was bored af.

He tried watching some anime but he finished it all within either 3 to 4 days or 1 week. He tried searching for new games but nothing helped.

He groans as he looks up at his phone, he grumbles as it was still 3.23pm, it was a Saturday and he didn't know how to spend his time properly.

He got up.

Went to his computer.

And opened up Geshin impact.

He hasn't been playing Geshin impact in a week cause of how many pets he had to take care of...

He looks at his characters, he had qiqi, zhong li, klee, venti, mona, kaeya, Lisa, Amber and his own twin. He started exploring the lands.

He was on rank 17 even though he has loads of characters, maybe he has some kind of luck I guess(?)

He did some quest and started to kill some monsters around the place.

He felt alot better but when he looked at the time it was 2pm. He was playing for 3 hours straight, he quickly went downstairs and saw everyone...in the kitchen waiting for (y/n) to make food for them.

"I'm so sorry guys, I was busy playing my games" They looked at the pancakes (y/n) made and quickly ate the food

They looked at the pancakes (y/n) made and quickly ate the food.

He then went to YouTube and looked at some recipes for making drinks, he found some and looked at everyone in the dining room.

...

As everyone was playing, (y/n) was busy making some drinks for everyone.

Kita and suga were helping him, they got to see some homemade drinks and were waiting for him to finish them.

"and... Done!" he exclaimed and had a small smile on his face.