🐈Yamamoto Ending🐈

"Yamamoto stop worrying about moving in with me!? Just focus on your work first" (y/n) shouts and Yamamoto shakes his head.

"the wedding's going to be held next month, I already got you parents approval-"

"you don't need to be so worried about those things I already said, I'll arrange someone to pick up your stuffs" (y/n) says and takes Yamamoto's hands into his and pouts.

"sorry (y/n), I was just too excited to move in with you..." (y/n) sighs and kisses Yamamoto's left cheek.

"don't worry, I'm actually surprised when my dad said yes too" (y/n) couldn't help but giggle at the thought of his dad exploding Infront of mom and him.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT, I FORBID YOU" daisuke said and looks at Yamamoto with a scary expression.

"daisuke, don't be like that..."

"but our son... Why do you want to be with this... This... Delinquent?!?" daisuke said and (y/n) shook his head.

"dad he's not a delinquent nor is he a scary monster, he's my one and ONLY boyfriend and I'm proud to say we've been dating for 20 months now" (y/n) says with a proud expression.

Daisuke looked like he was about to faint if not for haru's help, "first of all sweetie-"

"it's (y/n) dad, and besides didn't you and mom ran away from grandma and grandpa?? Your not the only one who will do that hmph" (y/n) says and Yamamoto was crying in his mind about how proud he is for his boyfriend.

Daisuke grumbles and sits back down with haru and said "fine... I'll allow you to marry my son, under one condition"

Yamamoto gulps and waits for the answer "you better not make (y/n) cry or else I'll sue you and your whole family"

"y-yes sir!"

"now that I think about it, it was as if you had planned out that action" Yamamoto said and hugs (y/n).

"I didn't actually, it just went into mind when I was defending you"

"mhm, I can't wait for it to be spring soon! Then your name will be (y/n) Yamamoto"

"speaking of which, isn't your friend Tanaka? Or should I say ryunosuke invited us to his wedding?"

"now that you mention it, yeah he did actually. I'm surprised he managed to get kiyoko to marry him"

"Well everyone has their ways don't they?" "and I got my ways to have you as mine and mine only" Yamamoto says and (y/n) giggles.

"of course, I'm yours until the end!"

2 endings in a day

I'm so dead :')

Does anyone have spare apple juice? I need them for my energy