準決勝

After the training camp was finished.

Everyone said their goodbye and were going back to their own school to get ready for the semi-finals.

"looks like we're going up against ウサギ"

"rabbit? Really? I guess if we have to." tenma said and wears his volleyball jacket.

"also I've already sent my pets to middle school, so none of them won't be a problem for you guys" (y/n) said.

"oh no no, they were cute and helpful too! I'm kind of sad that they went to school already..."

"let's just focus on going to the finals" the captain said and they all nodded.

"alright then I'll be cheering for you all!" (y/n) smiles and they all nodded, they entered the gym and saw different volleyball teams playing.

"woah! Never in my life have I felt so excited to go to a gym like this!!"

"the only time you go to the gym is when someone follows you"

"shut up" everyone laughs.

As they went to get ready to compete up against their opponent. (y/n) looked around and scanned the arena.

It was definitely huge, and spacious.

"it's even bigger then my house..." he mutters and went to sit beside coach ikkei

Soon they started to play up against ウサギ.

"I'm kind of surprise that you went to quarter-final" (y/n) said and examines the opponents team.

"huh? Oh yeah! Haven't you heard? People kept on calling him little giant since he showed his true form when we were in the quarter finals" coach ikkei said.

(y/n) looks at tenma and nods, "well that's incredible if I say so myself"

Beep

One point for Karasuno.

Skipping time since I'm trying to get rid of the glitch on my phone which doesn't want me to💢

23-23

It was tie, (y/n) has never felt so scared in his whole life.

'come on we need just one more to move onto round 2' (y/n) prays silently and watches as Akiteru did a serve.

It was caught by their libero then the wing spiker strikes onto Karasuno's Court.

Karasuno's libero saved it and tenma strikes it back to rabbit's court.

23-24

They were moving onto the next round, (y/n) claps and gave them their water bottles

"thanks (y/n)" the captain said and (y/n) smiles

"no problem, we just need one more round and we can move on!" (y/n) said and handed out towels so that they can dry their sweat.

"oh also how about we celebrate at my house after finals? Don't worry I'll make sure my pets will behave" (y/n) smiles and almost everyone in the gym could feel the happy aura from him.

"sure why not? Oh do you have any guest room?"

"yeah I can show you my mansion if you like"

"eh-?! Mansion" the karasuno volleyball players said

"yeah? Is there something wrong?" and (y/n) shows the picture of his mansion.