私はいくつかを持つことができますか?

Don't mind the picture...
I feel sorry for Atsumu and Aran XD

--☯--

It was the third day in california, (y/n) and the others were looking at some dessert shops since they ate all of the dessert within 2 days.

(y/n) was looking at some displays outside, 'should I buy the strawberry cake or the rabbit?'

"both look delicious to eat but the bunny cake is cute

"both look delicious to eat but the bunny cake is cute..." (y/n) wanted to scold himself but decided to buy 22 each and an extra bunny and strawberry cake for himself.

Since (y/n) and his pets finished playing and watching the disneylands shows and rides, (y/n) decides to book a 5 star hotel room near at a street nearby.

"we're going to stay here for the next 5 days until our flight arrives" (y/n) said and they nodded, (y/n) places the desserts onto the counter and he went to grab plates.

"I bought some desserts but looks like they don't have enough plates..." (y/n) took out 10 plates from the mini kitchen and sighs.

"make sure to finish the desserts quickly so that the others can eat theirs too" (y/n) takes some strawberry cakes and rabbit desserts and gave them to Karasuno first.

(y/n) unlocks his phone and went to search for something to read.

He soon found wattpad and read some books, he glances over to the karasuno pets and saw they were finished eating within 7 minutes, 'how do they have so much appetite?'

(y/n) didn't ask and just took the plates and washed them at the sink, he had to repeat this until they finished eating the desserts...

'thank god I have enough balance to last a whole life time' (y/n) looked at the television and changed it to a cartoon channel for them.

(y/n) soon got a call from his mom, he picks it up and heard her voice.

Sweetie are you in california right now?

Yeah? What is it you need in california?

Oh Nothing really, I was just curious. How is california?