🦊Akagi Ending🦊

(thanks again to Sakura_Alice_InWonde for the idea again! I'll be changing up the story a bit but thanks again!)

"when will you be back again?"

"about 7 or so, make sure to get some rest if I don't come back around 1 or 2 am"

(y/n) hugs his pillows and nods "alright, see ya kagi!" and hangs up, their dog (a samoyed) barks and cuddles next to (y/n).

"kei! How did you get on top of the bed?" (y/n) picks him up and hugs the fluffy dog

"... How am I suppose to tell him, ughh thank goodness for Akagi throwing the trash and not seeing the pregnancy test" (y/n) lays on the king size bed and kei barks.

"how am I suppose to tell him?? What if he doesn't want the kid??" (y/n) buries his face into the fluffy fur and just screamed in his mind.

'it's only 5 and I'm still nervous' (y/n) pulls away from his samoyed and checks his phone.

Kagi 💖:

Make sure to rest up and don't stay up late like last time got it?

I'll be home soon

(y/n) turns off his phone and pulls the blanket over his head and grabs a pillow and bruises his head into it.

'might as well try to have the courage to tell him' (y/n) sighs and puts in hsi earpiece and listens to lofi music while drifting to sleep.

"(y/n) wake up"

(y/n) opens one eye and sits up, he sees a flustered Akagi standing at the bed side and hiding his right hand behind his back.

"what's behind your back?" (y/n) asked and tilts his head, akagi instantly moves away and tries to hide it but fails.

"wait that's a pregnancy test?"

"correction, yours..."

"..." (y/n) was speechless he thought he had threw the test away but nope.

"where did you find it?"

"in the trash? It was sticking out of the top, I was curious and wanted to see what it was" and held the test, "uh..."

"Well surprise! I really didn't know what to say" (y/n) turns his head away and was panicking in his mind.

"why didn't you tell me about it?"

"cause I didn't know what to do and I was afraid you wouldn't want the child-" (y/n) feels his chin lift up and turns to look at Akagi.

"hey its alright, I was just shocked okay?"

"..." (y/n) had (slight) tears coming out of his eyes and Akagi just pulls him into a loving hug.

"shhh... Its alright" Akagi pats (y/n)'s back as he cries his eyes out.

Its not as good but I'm still proud of my work!  >:)