Asahi Ending

(y/n) slowly opens his eyes and looks around the unfamiliar room.

'I'm in a bathroom? And-a pregnancy test?' (y/n) looks at it and his eyes widen...

"double lines? Wait doesn't that mean-" 'I'm pregnant?' (y/n)'s mind instantly went blank and didn't heard the knocking from the door and just kept on looking at thf pregnancy test.

'uh... What am I suppose to do with this-'

"(y/n)? Are you alright?? Did you get hurt? "(y/n) hears a familiar voice and without thinking decided to open it.

Then suddenly he was hugged by someone, "oh thank goodness your okay..." (y/n) hides the pregnancy test and quickly hugs back the person.

"I'm fine... Um what are you doing..." when the person pulls away, (y/n) instantly recognised him as Asahi.

"I took a day off and was about to call Daichi and the others when you didn't answered me" Asahi said and (y/n) sighs and pats him.

"it's fine Asahi, I'm not sick or anything... Right now I'm feeling hungry so I'll be going to the kitchen now..." (y/n) walks out of the room and quickly walked away from the room.

--☯--

Asahi was look watching some television when he couldn't help but noticed something was sticking out of (y/n)'s pocket.

When (y/n) was busy looking at his phone, Asahi quickly takes the pregnancy test and was instantly in shock.

"hey (y/n)..." Asahi said and (y/n) turns to look at Asahi.

"hm?"

"your pregnant?" (y/n) instantly froze and quickly pats his pocket and turns to look at Asahi who was as pale as a ghost.

"a-Asahi! Um how did you get that-"

"are you really pregnant (y/n)?" Asahi runs over to (y/n) and he quickly avoids eye contact.

"..." (y/n) didn't answer and just kept his mouth shut, afraid that Asahi would be angry or kick him out.

But Asahi just hugged him with tears in his eyes, "you should've told me in the beginning" (y/n) was confused and just darted his eyes around the room.

"so... Your not going to kick me out?"

"oh dear god no, besides your my beloved husband after all" (y/n) returns the hug and felt his eyes tear up.

The ending sucks but hope you like it :D