🐈Kenma Ending🐈

"sweetheart, are you awake?"

"... Hm? What is it kenma?" (y/n) asked and yawns and looks around the room, "I've already finished my live stream, how about we order some take out then watch a movie?"

"... How long was I out for?"

"don't make it sound like you've fainted but you've been sleeping for about 4 hours now" kenma says and pulls (y/n) into his lap.

"hm? Is there something wrong with me?"

"no not that... Uh I'll order the take out, what do you want?" (y/n) takes out his phone but kenma snatches it and buries his head in (y/n)'s neck.

"no, only look at me and only me"

"but how am I suppose to order the take out?" (y/n) asked and suddenly a calico cat jumps onto to (y/n)'s lap, "oh apple, what are you doing?" kenma says with a hint of envy.

Apple meows back and rubs his furry head on (y/n)'s stomach, kenma looks at apple with an annoyed face and puts his hand on (y/n)'s stomach and said "mine, not yours"

(y/n) looks at apple then at his lover, both of them were having a staring contest.

(y/n) giggles and kisses kenma and apple then takes his phone away from kenma and opens it. "wanna get some apple pie or Ramen?"

"apple pie"

"of course you would say that, I'll order your regular from Sakura's pie" (y/n) places apple onto kenma's lap and stands up and walks out of the room, he sighs and feels kenma wrap his hands around him.

"to be honest, my followers wanted to meet you since I've been talking about you most of the time when I'm live streaming or doing Q&A sessions..."

"and what did you say?" (y/n) asked, "I said I would ask you first before telling them..."

"hm... If I were to say yes then would you?" (y/n) turns around and pecks kenma's lips but kenma had other plans and made the kiss deeper.

Once kenma pulls away, a string of saliva was formed.

(y/n) pulls away quickly and wipes his mouth, "stop being such a pervert kozume, now is not the time-"

"but its my decision isn't it?"

"it's also my decision as well!?" (y/n) says and kenma chuckles, (y/n) pouts and orders the apple pie.

"I'll make some Ramen for us, the pie I ordered will be here in a bit-"

"food can wait, right now I want to eat is you-" (y/n) was pulled back by kenma who starts making hickeys on (y/n)'s neck and shoulder.

"kenma!?💢"