♧Daichi Ending♧

(y/n)'s eyes widen and sat up to look around.

'huh? Uh where am I-' then he felt a tug on his waist and looks beside him.

'daichi? What is he doing-' "(y/n) don't leave..." (y/n) was instantly pulled down on the bedside and hugs him.

"don't... Leave..." (y/n) doesn't know what to do and just stayed there, it took about 20 minutes and finally daichi let's go of him.

'finally... Where am I anyways?' (y/n) looks around the room and suddenly spots a bunch of photo frames on a shelf.

He gets out of bed and takes one photo and sees its a wedding photo of him and daichi happily smiling together. 'so we're married? Huh... No wonder there was a ring on my finger...'

"(y/n) dear... Where are you?" (y/n) jumps and turns around to see daichi rubbing his eyes and looking around the room. "oh daichi! How are you? Did you sleep well?"

Daichi stood up from the bed and walks over to him and pulls him by the waist and buries his face in (y/n)'s neck.

"I'm fine... Today's my day off"

"your day off from work I suppose?" (y/n) asked and felt daichi moving his head.

Then he felt a slight prick on his neck and let out a yelp, "hey daichi what did you do-"

"done, now I won't have to worry about anything" daichi said and pulls away from (y/n) who quickly ran towards the closet mirror and instantly spots a hickey.

"daichi sawamura💢 you seriously love to place hickeys on me do you now" (y/n) said and daichi chuckles "it's better to let everyone know that your mine rather then watch others flirt with you..."

(y/n) pouts and suddenly hears a baby crying, "ah it must be daikichi..." (y/n) quickly follows the sound to the opposite room and opens the door.

There he sees a well decorated room for a baby, there in the crib was a baby waving his amrs while crying out for his parents.

'daikichi I assume?' (y/n) walks over to the baby and picks him up into his arms, the baby instantly stops crying and looked at (y/n).

Daichi was at the doorframe looking at his husband their child. It was like a dream come true to him.

It felt as if yesterday was a brand new day for him.

In high school, daichi kept on looking out towards the window and sees a 1st year always playing with hinata and kageyama.

Once he knew the name of the 1st year, he instantly felt it was love at first sight.

It took him weeks to get the courage to ask (y/n) out on a date.

Next thing he knew was that (y/n) was officially his boyfriend. Everyone knew them as the most popular couple in karasuno high. A volleyball captain dating the cute 1st year, it was like a dream come true to daichi.

Daichi walk up to (y/n) and wraps his arms around (y/n)'s waist once more.

"looks like someone wants attention as well" (y/n) said and daichi tightens his grip and pulls (y/n) into his chest along with their newborn baby as well.

"you've been giving daikichi alot more attention then me so I want my (y/n) as well can't I?" he said and (y/n) giggles and kisses his cheek.

The newborn baby didn't know what was going on and just used his baby grubbing fingers and tapped on (y/n)'s chest.

"see? Your turning your attention to daikichi and not me..." Daichi pouts and (y/n) sighs and lightly smacks him.

"your already a grown man Daichi, learn how to share attention with your child as well" (y/n) said and Daichi sighs "fine..."

"I love you both so much" (y/n) said and Daichi laughs "I do too... (y/n)... I do too..."

[I couldn't write as much but hope u enjoy :'D]