♧Sugawara Ending♧

"(y/n)!" (y/n) heards someone shouting his name and slowly opens his eyes and sat up.

"oh thank goodness your alright..." then he felt someone wrap their arms around his neck.

"... Sugawara-"

"it's koshi (y/n), didn't I already said that my names koshi..." (y/n) looks around the unfamiliar bedroom and hears the door creak open.

"mama? Dada?" 'mama and dada...? What is going on?' (y/n)'s thoughts were swirling like crazy in his mind.

"sanji what are you doing this late? You should be sleeping now" koushi pulls away and said towards the little girl.

"but I want ma to read me and makito a story~" the little girl said and Sugawara sighs.

"ma is having a headache right now-"

"Well not really, I'm fine" the little girls eyes shine and Sugawara looks at (y/n) with a worried look, "are you sure your alright?"

"I'm fine koushi, it's not like I'm having a fever or anything" (y/n) said and gets out of the soft bed and walks over to the little girl and picks her up.

"what kind of story do you want then sanji?"

"the crow and the cat!"

"again? Didn't we read it last night?"

Sanji nods but said "it's my favourite!!" "why is it your favourite?"

"cause I get to have ma read it!!" (y/n) giggles and opens the door to Sanji and makito's room, "ma! Dad said that you had a big headache, are you alright??"

Makito who had Sugawara's eye colour and (y/n)'s (h/c) hair while sanji had Sugawara's grey hair colour and (y/n)'s (e/c) eye colour.

Technically their twins, "here, read this book!" (y/n) takes the book and turns to the first page and starts reading.

"dad! Come join us!!" sanji excitedly said and quickly starts pulling koshi and sat beside (y/n). "there, now continues reading ma!!"

"okay..."

--☯--

(I'm too lazy and wanted to make another ending)

"phew, finally... Their asleep..." (y/n) sits down on the master bed and koshi chuckles "too much for you to handle?"

"not really but they do have alot of energy, and I can't keep up" (y/n) said and koshi hugs him.

"it's alright (y/n), its not like you'll be have a third child" (y/n) froze and felt koshi smirking "wait I can explain-"

"too late"

"ack-" (y/n) was pinned onto the bed and koshi was on top of him. "no more koshi, you already know how expensive the kids toys are"

"but you were the one who brought them into this world right?"

"what's that gotta do with me? It's cause of you who did it-" (y/n) couldn't finish what he was saying and suddenly was attacked by koshi.

Let's say they'll be expecting another child tomorrow ¬>¬