🦊Kita Ending🦊

"shinsuke are you sure you don't want my help?" (y/n) says ans kita nods.

"just stay here with grandma, I don't want you to work all the time" Kita says back to his husband and walks into the rice field.

"... Kitsu what do you think?" (y/n) looks down at the super fluffy fox in his arms and it just looks back at him.

"your just too cute" (y/n) buries his face into the soft fur and just stood there with kitsu looking at him

Kita's grandma then came in along with a mini Kita as well, holding a fox in his arms.

"um katsumi where did you get a random fox?" (y/n) asked and katsumi hands the fox to him

"in the woods"

"-sigh- I told katsumi to not catch any foxes but he wanted to find one for you" kita's grandma said and (y/n) sighs.

"thank you katsumi, I'll treasure it..." (y/n) picks up the fox and places kitsu down to let katsumi play with him and rushes into the woods and releases it.

'katsumi is really one unique kid' (y/n) sighs and walks back to the house, when he gets there he sees katsumi trying to hug kitsu but kitsu just avoids him and walks to (y/n) and sits besides him.

"haha, katsumi come here" (y/n) says and katsumi walks over to (y/n) and hugs him.

[tbh I'm imagining Kita and (y/n) being a perfect couple]

"you want to hug kitsu?" katsumi nods and looks down at kitsu.

"here, make sure not to hug too tightly" (y/n) carries kitsu in the other arm and katsumi hugs the fox and lays his head. Onto its fur.

Kita's grandma looks at katsumi and kitsu and smiles, "what a happy family, I'm glad that shinsuke chose you" she says and (y/n) smiles.

"I'm glad too" he said to her.

Kita who was looking towards (y/n)'s direction smiles and sees their child katsumi a 3 year old kid. He had kita's hair and (y/n)'s eyes, his grandma seems happy whenever she talks to (y/n) or play with katsumi. And their fox kitsu which they rescued in the woods.

"having fun without me I suppose?" Kita says and walks towards (y/n) and kisses him on the cheek, "shinsuke my boy, I'm happy that you have a wonderful husband and a child. Make sure to cherish them always"

"I will grandma"