🦊Reiseki Ending🦊

(couldn't find any pic so I'll have to just single this one out)

"GODAMN IT JUST GIVE ME HOLLYBERRY COOKIE YOU DAMN TRAITOR" (y/n) shouts and looks at his cookie gacha.

"stop shouting and screaming like that sheesh, your not a demon-"

"but I can become one if you want miya atsumu" (y/n) says and glares at him.

"leave him alone with his cookie kingdom atsumu your no better then him having absolutely no ancient or legendary cookies"

"ha-ha very funny osamu, I'd rather have almond cookie but it seems that the game is telling me to F off and giving me raspberry cookie.." atsumu says looking at his 50th gacha pull and ended up with raspberry cookie the 3rd time.

"this FRUSTRATING" (y/n) screeches out in his room as he looks at his gacha pull.

"he's a demon in disguise" ginjima says and shivers. Suna was pulling gacha and had gotten espresso cookie and milk cookie.

"wheres Reiseki by the way, didn't he said he was coming?"

"he had a fever from yesterday rain in the afternoon, now he's facing the consequences" (y/n) says in a monotone as he spends real money trying to find sea ocean cookie.

"this game is hard"

"not unless you do the gacha pull then it is"

Suna looks at his cookies and glances at (y/n)'s, "yours has loads of epic cookies if I have to say so myself"

"I've been playing this for a few weeks that's why" (y/n) pulls the gacha again and sees his pulls..

"no hollyberry.. Does the gacha pull hate me so much??" (y/n) grumbles and checks the time, "it's 8 pm already ya 2nd years, you should go back to your house or I'm going to kick you out"

"fine cya next week" osamu says and pulls atsumu out of the room.

Once all 4 of them were out, (y/n) receives a call from his best friend.

"hello?"

"hey (y/n), how are you?"

"oh Reiseki! I'm fine, I'm still trying to pull hollyberry"

"oh haha, well anyways have the 2nd years left?"

"they should be or else I would've kicked them out of my house by now" (y/n) says and sighs, "anyways, how are you and your fever?"

"their still trying to attack me but I'm fine, thanks for the soup by the way. My mom wanted to know how did you make the soup"

"oh that's easy! I put in some..." and (y/n) proceeds to tell what Reiseki, outside of the room was atsumu and suna eavesdropping on him.

"in going to blame you for dragging me into this if (y/n) sees like this" osamu says and looks through some Onigiri shops nearby

"but could you blame me? I wanna know what's his relationship with Reiseki"

"it's best friends okay? It's not like their more then best friends" osamu argues.

"maybe (y/n)'s just that dense okay? It's not like he wasn't in the first place"

"blame it on authur-San for that if you must"

Ending will end here

Next is sakusa

Mwehehehe.... This will be fun