🦅Taichi Ending🦅

"mama! Can I go to disneyland??"

(y/n) sighs and picks up their daughter rieko.

"rieko, if you want to go to disneyland then you'll have to behave in school" (y/n) says and rieko nods "okay! I'll be a good girl in school!"

(y/n) hugs rieko and hears the front door open then close.

"oh daddy must be back"

Rieko instantly wiggles out of (y/n)'s grip and runs towards the front door, "daddy!!!"

Taichi picks up rieko and chuckles "hey rieko, how were you in school today?" "it was good! I made friends as well"

"like who?"

"sanji Sugawara, shoichi tsukishima, sakaye tsukishima and much more!" rieko says and claps her hands.

"alright alright, daddy must be tired already. I'll make dinner while you sir go and take a shower first" (y/n) pats rieko and walks to the kitchen.

Taichi sighs and walks towards the kitchen "(y/n) don't worry about dinner, I've already ordered take out"

"you can't eat take out all the time Taichi, you know rieko has a performance coming up" (y/n) says and Taichi sighs "yeah but at least just have some fun with us for a while?"

"... Fine but no more until after her performance" (y/n) pouts and Taichi smiles.

"wow!" rieko says and takes some fries and starts eating

(y/n) sighs and pats both his husband and his daughter "make sure not to over eat it and get a stomach ache"

"ah right, rieko don't you have a performance next week?" (y/n) asked and rieko nods.

"yep! Oh also next week make sure not to forget about our dessert day!" (y/n) said and rieko excitedly claps her hands.

"okay, now let's hurry up and finish these take outs"

"mhm!"

A bit of writers block but I'm fine!