ラブリーアイズ

The next day~

(y/n) had to woke up early and went to the bathroom and splash his face to get rid his sleepyness.

He went ahead and changed into a more suitable outfit and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for everyone.

As (y/n) walked to the kitchen, he saw akiteru trying to cook...

"um... Akiteru what are you..." (y/n) asked and made akiteru jumped, akiteru quickly turns around and sighs in relief.

"oh (y/n), I was trying to cook but I kind of messed up..." akiteru mumbles and looks at the burned chicken he tried to cook.

(poor chicken)

"haha akiteru, cooking may look easy but it's actually difficult at first" (y/n) turns the gas off and tosses the burned chicken into the rubbish bin.

(y/n) takes akiteru's hands and places them onto his and starts to place a piece of chicken onto the pan.

(y/n) started cooking the chicken while akiteru was just in a daze, he couldn't tell wether if it was a dream or not.

'maybe I'll enjoy this moment while it last' akiteru enjoyed every second with (y/n), and he also knows how to cook simple dishes from (y/n).

For the next 4 hours, they both cooked various different dishes for each and everyone of them.

And one was (favourite/food), (y/n) went and quickly woke everyone up and walked back to the table and started eating his food.

Tenma and the rest of the volleyball team, ate their food while chatting about the training schedule.

(y/n) and the other manager talked about casual stuffs and video games.

When it was time for training, (y/n), hinata and Kenma were watching everyone play.

Hinata was mostly looking at tenma since he was his idol (of course), while kenma was busy playing animal crossing on his Nintendo switch.

Once practice was over, (y/n) gave the members their water bottles and towels.

"here you go guys, you were awesome out there! Make sure not to exhaust yourselfs please or I'll be worried" (y/n) said and giggles.

Everyone nods and drank their water, tenma was thinking of giving (y/n) chocolate or something simpler.

While akiteru was going to ask (y/n) to teach him some more cooking to improve his skills, (y/n) was busying himself with helping the other members since there was only 2 managers including himself.

"here, have some water. Make sure to not exhaust yourselfs okay?" (y/n) smiles and the members nodded.

(y/n) was the type to worry others before himself, whether if it's an injury or a simple stuffs, he was also desns so no matter how much you try to give hints or if you say directly, he would always say 'I like you too as a friend' now you wouldn't want that to break your kokoro right?

Do just stay as friends or when the time comes :D

"hey (y/n), don't go there we need you or else it'll look like their stealing you" the captain shouted and (y/n) turns and shot us back "but what if they fall sick?? I wouldn't want that to happen alright? Just a bit longer and I'll be back" and turn around to continues to talk to them.

The vice captain sighs, "you know, I almost think everyone in this gym has a crush on our manager"

"and why would you think that?"