不幸な事故

Srry if this is short -3-

As (y/n) and his boyfriends were on their way to school. (y/n) asked if they had any candy.

"you can't eat candy when it's only 7.20"

"I'm a young teen and I can do whatever I want aki! And that means that I can eat candies at 7.20 and still have more in the afternoon" (y/n) said and huffs his chest.

"come on, it's like he's going to have sugar rush anyways, Akiteru just give him the candy"

"no, he must learn not to eat sweets in the morning tenma"

(bitch watch meh)

"fine then, tenma can I have some candy?"

"fine fine, here I only have strawberry and peach flavour" (y/n) happily takes it and rips the wrapper open.

"by the way (y/n). If you were to marry one of us, who would it be?" Akiteru asked and (y/n) thinks...

"depends, if I were to choose tenma or you"

"he'll definitely choose me"

"no he'll definitely choose me" then tenma and Akiteru started quarrelling "hey you guys break it up, we're on the sidewalk, let's not fight here"

(y/n) quickly tries to break up the fight but Akiteru accidentally pushes him on the road and (y/n) falls onto the road.

Just then a car who was driving at full speed doesn't notice (y/n) until he sees him on the road tries to swerve but couldn't make it in time.

"(y/n)!"

"(n/n)-" then everything went silent around him.

"Akiteru? Tenma?" a small little soul who was running in circles trying to find a way out.

The more he runs the further he seems to go, he tried and tried but everything was all in vain.

"... (y/n)?" huh? Did someone heard him.

"(y/n) wake up" he heard it again.

He followed the sound of the voice and looks around, "hello? Is anybody there?"

"(y/n) wake up, this isn't real"

'isn't real... You mean I'm still alive? I have a chance?' (y/n) looked around z finger to who it was...

"(y/n) hurry, you don't have much more time. Quickly take my hand" the figure reaches out its hand and (y/n) hesitates.

"..." he soon gives in and was pulled out of the endless void of darkness...

"(y/n)... Are you okay?"