Anime Talk❥

For this chapter idk what to put so I just thought of this.

Don't judge meh, I'm trying my best

"(y/n)..." Akiteru said as he looks at (y/n) in front of him who was on his bed scrolling through his phone.

"hm?"

"what are you doing?"

"watching yaoi!"

"... What kind?"

"I ain't gonna tell" (y/n) giggles and kept on reading "whatcha reading there Akiteru?"

"solo leveling..." (y/n) looks at Akiteru who looks away from him.

"really? I've already read the all of the chapters though... Can you tell me how was it?"

"it was awesome, my favourite was sung jin-woo"

"of course it is him..." (y/n) huffs and looks over at tenma who was on the floor reading manga books.

"what are you reading tenma?"

"I'm reading some manga that's all-"

"what kind?"

"(your choice of manga)"

(y/n)'s eyes shine at said "that's my favourite manga! I would always read it like 3 to 4 times a day!"

Tenma looks stunned but kept a straight face "really? Then why do you always read yaoi when you read manga?"

"the Internet's better since it has colours~" (y/n) said and continues to scroll through the yaoi.

Once it entered the 'scene' (y/n) instantly takes a pillow and blocks Akiteru and tenma's view. "hey (y/n), what are you doing?"

"nothing~"

"stop lying we can clearly see that your covering our view with your pillow" Akiteru said and (y/n) sighs and looks over the pillow and pouts.

"shut up..." and goes back to reading his yaoi.

"?? What is so secret that you need to keep it from us?"

"keep quiet!?" (y/n) said and hugs the pillow more closer to his chest.

"aaahh!?! Get it my fellow bottom!!" (y/n) squeal and hugs the pillow, tenma and Akiteru looks at each other and sweatdrops.

"our (y/n) is crazy for yaoi..."

"I'm surprise he still is innocent even when he reads yaoi..."

"and that too"

"that's what she said~"

--☯--

"hey tenten, aki! I have a question for you!!" (y/n) said and jumps into tenma's arm.

"woah! What is it (y/n)?"

"who do you like in AOT?"

"... You mean attack on titan?" Akiteru said and (y/n) nods.

"Well... I like is misaka"

"as for me is eren"

(y/n) giggles and hugs tenma, "nice! I prefer levi cause he's always serious and you guys always don't take me serious" (y/n) says and pouts.

"of course we take you serious, do we not?"

"of course you don't" (y/n) grumbles and pokes tenma's cheek and said "you and Akiteru always talk behind my back..."

"like what?"

"how short I was and I needed more muscles..." (y/n) smacks tenma and Akiteru on their arms and left the kitchen.

"no cuddles for you guys hmph..."

"what?? What did we do..." tenma said and had crocodile tears.

"you mean what happened to you, I didn't want to be involved with your damn gossips next time..." Akiteru said and left the kitchen.

"but... My cuddles ☹️"

--☯--

"satoru gojo is so handsome💕" (y/n) was practically fawning over characters in jujutsu kaisen.

Tenma was crying in the kitchen cause he wanted cuddles while Akiteru was watching some jujutsu kaisen episodes with (y/n).

"you sure love alot of anime characters"

"too bad their all not alive..." (y/n) said and Akiteru hugs (y/n) "but you have me and tenma right?"

"I guess"

"...are your arms and legs still sore from last night?"

"what do you think you monster💢"

"sorry sorry" Akiteru nervously looks away and (y/n) huffs and pushes Akiteru away from him.

"you guys are monsters..."

"sorry..." (y/n) grumbles and karate chops his head.

"you and tenma have so much energy I couldn't even keep up with you"

"what? You said you wanted to continue right?"

"yeah but I didn't expect you to go so fast"

"maybe playing Mario kart wasn't the best idea..."

"(y/n) we're sorry okay?"

"still no..."

"😢"

"don't use the puppy eyes on me, it won't do anything..."

--☯--

'Black butler is up next' (y/n) looks his phone and checks out his anime playlist, 'thank goodness Akiteru is asleep or else I'll be in big trouble fawning over Sebastian...'

"(y/n) I'm sorry, please forgive me" (y/n) looks up and sees tenma, "tenma? Why are you uh... over there?"

"can I please have cuddles?"

"fine"

Tenma walks over to (y/n) and hugs his waist, (y/n) puts his right hand on tenma's head and gently pats him until he falls asleep.

"... You guys are almost like my pets" (y/n) sighs and continues watching his anime playlist.

--☯--

"Akiteru, if you had 1 hour until the world ends what would it be?" (y/n) asked as he leans over thd counter and ask Akiteru who was eating his Ramen.

"make you my husband, buy a house, and make sure that your happy until the end" (y/n) had small tears in his eyes but quickly wipes it.

"did you just cry?"

"no... I didn't -sniff-" (y/n) wipes off the tears coming out of his eyes, Akiteru quickly hugs him and said "I'll also buy you the latest anime posters, toys and keychain as well"

"aw, you don't have to Aki! I'm happy to have you and tenma"

"I'm glad."