ディズニーランド・ヒコ・ウィー・カム!

As soon as (y/n) stepped into disneyland, he had to be extra careful since he doesn't plan on losing any of them in this huge and crowded place.

He had food, of course but he knew strangers were trying to steal them but he was much more smarter then strangers.

"okay now if you see any strangers talk to you, do not talk to them even if they give you any treats other then me" all of them nodded and (y/n) sighed with relief.

'there's only 2 beds only... How am I suppose to fit all of them in one bed??'

 How am I suppose to fit all of them in one bed??'

(searched it up and got this)

As (y/n) unpacked everything, he looks over to the glass and sighs 'how I wish there was magic to make it much more easier'

"okay you guys, let's go and find somewhere to eat first" (y/n) said and stretches his limb.

In the disneyland Park, (y/n) sweat drops at how many toys and stuff he bought, others were staring since they didn't have anything to do.

(y/n) and his pets thankfully didn't run into any kidnappers or strangers that looked unusual.

"so where do you wanna go to next guys?" (y/n) ask, Sakusa and aone are currently being held onto (y/n).

As for the souvenirs...

"out of all the people you could have ask, why me???" authur grumbled, (y/n) looks back at authur and chuckles evily.

"that's what you get for making an application about me behind my back" authur grumbles.

But unfortunately for authur the day lasted longer then expected cause of some queues needing it to be wait for much longer.

"can we go ride on the pirates of the Caribbean??" Goshiki asked and wagged his tail. (y/n) nods "sure why not!"

Skip time?
Yes<--      no

After they went on half the rides, authur decided that it was time to get the hell out of there before (y/n) catches me again and make me suffer again.

"okay guys time for us to go back to our hotel rooms!" (y/n) said, some of them almost looked like they were about to sleep at anytime.

(y/n) carries the ones who looked alsmot sleepy and asked Ushijima and Kita to help a bit by carrying somd of the stuffs they bought.

While on their way back, (y/n) noticed that almost everyone was about to sleep, (y/n) sweat dropped and sighed.

"guys a bit more then we'll be at our hotel room" he said then yawns 'looks like I'm tired as well', he held onto Kunimi and Suna.