🌱Matsukawa Ending🌱

"issei stop acting like a baby and just feed jiro" (y/n) says and matsukawa looks at the 7 month old child.

"... -sigh- let me do it" (y/n) takes the baby bowl and the spoon and feeds the baby without any problem.

"but (y/n), jiro looks at me like he hates me-"

"that's cause you kept on playing flying train and made him puke all over the carpet along with Hanamakki" (y/n) says with a tick on his head.

"issei your not a teenager, your a godamn adult"

"..." (y/n) sighs and looks at his so called 'responsible husband' who had crocodile tears. "if you can handle jiro tomorrow then I'll reward you with something"

"really?!"

"not that thing, maybe we can meet up with your old friends like Oikawa and Iwaizumi and Hanamakki" (y/n) says and could see a bit of disappointment in his eyes but all in all he was happy.

"fine, I'll take up the challenge"

"then I'll be meeting up with my friends tomorrow"

"wait your not going to help me?"

"I said you are taking care of jiro by yourself didn't I?" (y/n) says and points a finger at matsukawa.

"right... So when will you be home tomorrow?"

"by 7 or 8:30 pm depending on my mood" (y/n) said and kisses jiro's head and cleans up the bowl and spoon. Matsukawa slides his arms around (y/n)'s waist and tightens it.

"issei stop hugging me"

"no"

"then how am I going to wash the dishes?"

"you can always do it tomorrow"

"I doubt that since if I left it by itself then you would make a mess and smash them into pieces"

"..."

Matsukawa tightens his arms and (y/n) sighs and pats his head, "you'll get your hugs when I'm done dealing with jiro okay?"

"fine" and matsukawa left the kitchen, jiro looked at (y/n) who grumbles and quickly finishes washing the dishes and carries him. "now now jiro, time to go to sleep" (y/n) hums and jiro slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep instantly.

--☯--

"done, issei please don't sulk at the corner" as (y/n) opens the master bedroom door and see matsukawa at a corner standing up while sulking.

"..." (y/n) looks away and lightly giggles, what he didn't expect was that matsukawa was luring him into a trap.

Once (y/n) walks over to him, matsukawa immediately turns around and pins his arms above his head and lying on the bed.

"matsukawa don't even think about it-"

"why not?"

"cause if you do then jiro will hear us-hey are you listening??" (y/n) says as matsukawa starts making bite marks and hickeys.

"so what? It's not like the walls aren't soundproof-"

"just because the walls are soundproof doesn't mean you can do it still💢" (y/n) angrily said but matsukawa ignores him.

"issei stop it-"

"I dont care, I want attention now"

"you didn't even use protection you stupid caterpillar eyebrows💢" (y/n) says as he quickly wears a slightly big shirt and white milk flows through his inner thighs.

"sorry sorry (y/n)-"

"now I have to cancel plans Oikawa and the others"

"..."

"your sleeping on the couch tonight"

"but-"

"no buts"