🦅Semi Ending🦅

"tendou stop messing with my clothes" semi shouts and tendou laughs, "haha!! What's so important about these clothes? It's not like your going to korea or anywhere right?"

Semi had an angry expression on his face, "my boyfriend gave these clothes so I treasure them very preciously"

"fine fine, your not all that fun are ya semi?" tendou says and hands him the  T-shirt and hoodie back.

"I'm going to move to college after this, but I don't want to leave him..." semi mumbles and takes out his phone and sees a text message from (y/n).

My love ❤️:
Make sure not to fall sick got it?

Me and sana will be cheering for you! ♡

Semi smiles and responds back then turns off his phone and packs his things.

"you really are love sick with (y/n) aren't ya?" tendou says with a grin on his face, "so what? It's not like I'm single"

"how rude" tendou says and pouts, semi rolls his eyes.

"I'm going to see (y/n) and my son tomorrow, don't touch make any nonsense got it?" semi says and packs his luggage and left.

"(y/n) dear, your boyfriend eita is here to pick you up" haru says and (y/n) looks up.

"oh he's here!" (y/n) picks up sana and quickly grabs his bag and opens the door to see semi in a white BMW.

"semi!" (y/n) shouts and waves towards semi, the baby in his hand giggles excitedly as he waves its tiny arms.

"hey (y/n) and sana" semi says as (y/n) opens the car front door and sits in the front seat. "How's sana? Did he cause you trouble?"

"not really, just a bit of waking up at different times to comfort him is all" (y/n) said and pats sana's head.

"where do you want to go now?"

"how about to the mall? Christmas is almost here anyways"

"how about we get some flower bouquet for your parents? I don't really know what they like" (y/n) giggles and semi sighs and starts up the car.

"we could just buy some chocolate as well"

"sure how about some sweets as well?"

"I'm sure they'll like them"

"semi do we have instant Ramen at our house?" (y/n) asked, "not really, you can buy some but not too much"

"Da! Da" Dana says and opens his baby fist, semi laughs and held out his index finger for sana to play.

"ma ma"

"haha, hey (y/n) he almost looks like you"

"yeah but if you could help me with finding things then it'll be much more helpful" (y/n) says and huffs, "sorry but sana was too cute"

"don't tell me you've forgotten about me?!?"

"sorry sorry"

Once they went back to their house which was a modern house, (y/n) puts sana back into his crib and goes into the garage to help out semi with the groceries.

"here let me help" (y/n) rushes over to him and carries some of the bags, "thanks, hey (y/n) just asking. What will you do when I'm going to college?"

"oh well, I think I'll leave sana to my mother since he really loves him and is already wanted a grand child, maybe I'll work on my studies as well..." and (y/n) kept on rambling, semi doesn't mind it and just listens.

"ah that took forever" (y/n) stretches his arms and felt semi hugging him from behind, "you tired eita?"

"mhm"

(y/n) pats his head and checks the clock, "oh its almost 9pm, we should go to sleep-"

"hey, how do you feel about 2 children" and (y/n) felt semi bite on his shoulder.

"hey-this isn't time for bedtime??"

"we'll do that afterwards"

"wait no"

I changed the ending! Haha finally