True Ending

(may be a bit long so be warned⚠️)

"..."

"..." (y/n) wakes up and blinks a few times and looks around to see where he was.

He sits up and gets out of bed, he walks into the bathroom and looks into the mirror and sees his appearance.

'it sure has change a bit' he thought and touches his cheeks, his hair looks a bit messy and his height looks a bit taller only 3 or 4 cm.

He was wearing a giant shirt with a shoulder exposing from one side and the other covering his whole shoulder.

Then the door opens and in comes... "hey (y/n)"

(y/n) turns and looks to see who it was, "daichi?" (y/n) quickly walks over towards him and daichi smiles "hey there sweetie, are you feeling better?"

"what do you mean?" (y/n) ask and looks around, "oh you were a bit annoyed yesterday so all of us thought you were angry and decided to leave you alone"

"oh... Uh may I ask who's 'all of us'?" (y/n) ask and daichi process then said "your husbands of course, did you hit your head or something?"

(y/n) thinks before remembering absolutely nothing, "... No I don't"

"soon you'll remember everything, don't worry (y/n)" next thing daichi did was pull (y/n)'s arm and walks out of the room.

"wait where are we going?"

"we're going to the living room of course"

"for what?"

"to meet your other husbands"

At this point (y/n) was absolutely confused to how in the world did he even got here and how did he even have so many husbands.

"are we there yet?"

"no"

"are we there yet?"

"still no" (y/n) sighs as he continues to walk down the absolutely long hallway. "why is the hallway so long?"

"cause this is a big mansion and you bought it"

"wait really? I didn't think so..." (y/n) says and looks at the fake plants on each side of the hallway.

"yep and your father wasn't too happy about it... But we managed to convince him thankfully in the end"

"well I hope he's alright-"

"mama! Are you okay?" (y/n) hears a child like voice and sees a girl with long brown hair, brown eyes and was holding a doll in her tiny arms.

"mama! Your awake!"

"hm? Oh good morning reina" 'huh? I know her??' (y/n) was confused even more as reina smiles and hugs (y/n).

"..."

"reina, mama has to go find the others as well" daichi says but reina just raises her arms up as in asking to be picked up. (y/n) picks her up and starts carrying her all the way until the end of the hallway.

"why is the living room filled with people?" (y/n) ask and sees almost different kids from age 4 to 17 all around the living room.

One of them had blonde hair, his eyes were almost like a scary delinquent. He looks up and shouts "guys ma is awake" and everyone in the living room immediately turns around to look at (y/n) who just stood there dumbfounded with reina in his arms.

"ma, are you alright?? Did you have a headache?" a girl with Bokuto's hair tied up in a ponytail says as a girl with short hair wearing prescription glasses stands next to her.