48. Fake friends

"I'm fucking going to kill you!", I hiss and look at Harry's eyes

"I'm fucking going to kill you!", I hiss and look at Harry's eyes. They sometimes remind me of my brother's. But his are always bloodshot, lately. I hope that is going to change soon.

"Me? Why?" His eyes widen and you can see the bewilderment in them.

"Why?", I chuckle, nervously. "You dare to ask why? You son of a bitch!" I punch him again.

"Why are you punching me? What have I done?" He is so dumb. And evil. He is jealous that I consider Michael my brother and not him.

"Do you know why I never loved you? Because all you do is throw you dumb and sarcastic jokes and not respect people's feelings nor their needs. You disgust me."

"You don't love me? But, you love that idiot who demolished your house?" I slap his cheek hard.

"Shut the fuck up! He is my brother. And you'll have to deal with it. Actually, no scratch that. I'm throwing you out!" I cross my arms and I feel my biceps tightening under the sleeves. Maybe I should have bought a bigger size. My muscles are getting bigger and stronger each day.

"You are throwing me out? After all, we've been through?"

"And what is that, Harry? You are the one who brought me into drugs, into alcohol, drinking sessions and stupid beer pong, truth or dare and other dumb games you play when you are drunk and don't forget", I lift my finger in the air, "getting laid almost every night. I hate that life. And when I think about it, you are the one who forced me to live it. You are the one who got an idea to turn this into a fraternity. I don't want to be a rebellious teenager, anymore. That's not life."

"You are crazy!" He waves his hand like he is saying loco.

"Maybe I'm. Deal with it or as I said you don't have to deal with it, nor me nor Michael because you'll pack your thing and leave this house in..." I glance at my wrist digital watch. Oh, I already burned 100 calories and it's the only morning. Wait, I didn't want to see the number of calories, but the time."Thirty minutes."

"Bro, please..." He pulls my elbow, but I brush his hand.

"Don't touch me. These hands hurt my brother."

"But he asked me to do it!"

"If I asked you to kill me would you?" He bows his head with greasy hair and brown curls. He should really get a haircut.

Oh, should I have? I touch my hair and see that my curls are in place. Great. I don't need a haircut. But he does.

"Twenty five minutes. Understood?"

"What can I do to..."

"Understood?", I snap, getting impatient with this brat.

I feel like I got mature in a mere of seconds. It is really crazy how can you realize that someone isn't your friend and he is using you, even though you spent years with him and you were nothing but blind. So, now I can see clearly again and I feel proud of myself, for throwing out this garbage.