2. Bad Boy

All the time I hear rich kids don't have problems, they have money and don't care for anything

All the time I hear rich kids don't have problems, they have money and don't care for anything. Well, guess what? That's not true. I guarantee. Why? 'Cuz I'm a rich kid. I have money and I can buy whatever I want. But the problem is I don't want anything. And the money can't buy things I want. Money can't buy a parent's love and happiness. And I don't want expensive clothes and sneakers. I want my parents to love me and talk to me. But they don't. And I can't buy that.

My mom passed away when I was five. I remember her vaguely. Since I know, it's my dad and me. But he's a busy man and he's usually not home. He's an attorney and has a big firm he wants me to inherit. Another problem is that I don't. I don't want his fucking firm and I don't want to be a damn lawyer. I don't know what the fuck I want to be. But I know what I don't want to.

When I told him that, he was angry. Very, very angry. And after that my life completely changed. I wasn't Micahel who was sitting home all day alone and played games. I became a bad boy. Got involved in a gang and started selling drugs. Changed Michael started drinking and didn't give a fuck about anything.

That pissed my father off even more. He would insult me every time he had a chance. Every time he was at home, which was thank God, rarely. I would make parties in our big, expensive house just to piss him off. To let drunk people break those lavish stuff about he cared more than he should. And it worked. But at the same time, he distanced himself even more. Did I care? At that point, while I was drunk, high, and enjoying the party, no. But, while I was sitting alone in my dark, big, lonely bedroom, yes.

I found myself wishing everything was different. That my mom hadn't passed away and my dad... well, wasn't my dad. But I could only wish. In reality, I was a bad boy who became bad just to make his father acknowledge him. Just to find some joy and kill sadness in my life. My loneliness. Did I kill it? I don't know. Probably not.

NOTE: I imagine Michael like Hardin from the books. Since Hardin in the movie (After) doesn't have rings I had to use an edit.
Bye!