5. Blondie With No Hope

After I lost my mom, bad things kept happening

After I lost my mom, bad things kept happening. Some stupid family adopted me. I don't have to say stupid, yeah I know, but I didn't know them. I was angry and sad at the same time. I was scared. So scared. Like I was a child. A lost child with a bear in his little hands. And I was. I was still that innocent and naive blondie. Blondie with no hope.

They were livin' in a big house. They were smiling all the time, trying to make me feel more comfortable. But I couldn't feel like that. I wasn't home. 'Till the end of my life, I won't have a home. No house will ever feel like home.

I was quiet. I was scared to even look them in the eyes while we were sitting at the table. I was scared to speak to them. So I stayed quiet.

Just when I felt less scared, the man did something. I remember the knock on my door and his soothing words. But then... All I remember is his fucking hands on me. I screamed. I screamed as loudest as I could. I hit him hard there. That didn't work so his hands were on me again. I started crying and he said something:
"Mommy isn't home, don't scream. Shhhh..."

But I did scream again while he pushed me to bed. I thought that no one could save me and again I lost hope. But, then I heard a knock on the door (which fucking idiot forgot to lock, thank God) and someone rushed in. I saw a woman. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. I was sobbing and she ran off. I heard her husband sayin' something, but I kept crying and zoned out. I was so scared. I thought I couldn't be saved. I could still feel his hands on me, even if he wasn't next to me anymore, and cried harder, trying to forget it and stop trembling.

Then I heard a gunshot. A gunshot. I jumped quickly and tried to open the window, so I could escape. He's comin' for me, he's comin', I thought. Just as I opened it and put one leg outside I heard steps. I tried to hurry up and almost fell when I saw a woman. She was holding a gun, and her T-shirt was covered in blood. With blood. She smiled at me.

"He won't hurt you, honey. You don't have to worry."

She helped me come back to the room. She was sobbing. I hugged her tightly. I sobbed with her. I wasn't aware of her blood covering me, and that I witnessed another murder. I was so afraid of blood, but at that moment I wasn't thinkin' 'bout that. But then we heard police sirens. And soon all I know was that they ripped me away from her embrace. And I was thrown into another family. All that in one year. But I didn't know that the next family would change me forever. No more blondie with hope. No more blondie. No more hope.