49. You are her gift

Everyone is trying to kill those demons with positive thoughts, everyone except me

Everyone is trying to kill those demons with positive thoughts, everyone except me. I still believe those demons, I believe that the devil is on my side, whispering to me not to listen to my friends. That positive thoughts suck and they cannot kill him and his army. That her and I can't work out and I'll end up hurting her, which will end up hurting me more. Anyway, what he is trying to say is that I cannot kill my demons. No one can kill their demons. Not alone, not with someone. They are stronger. And we are only weak puppets on the string, smiling when we have to hide our darkness, trying to forget our tiresome nights when the sun is shining on us.

Okay, I show up and tell her what? That I'm sorry for being an idiot.

"Yes, that is exactly what you tell her!", Tyler shouts at me and I bewilder not realizing that I said that out loud.

"Now, move your fucking ass. He is waiting!" Zayn points at Myles who is patting the ground with his worn and old Nike sneakers. With each pat, my anger boils.

I shake my head, but I know that Myles is right. I will end up having another breakdown after he leaves. I will be angry with myself because I am fucking weak. So fucking weak.

"I am leaving. Looks like this was a waste of time", Myles says, turning on his heel and walking to the door.

Did I really think that I could convince him to go to Stella and make her happy? Why is he hesitating? I would run to her and do anything to be the one who can make her happy

Did I really think that I could convince him to go to Stella and make her happy? Why is he hesitating? I would run to her and do anything to be the one who can make her happy. But first, I would never leave her. But I like I said and as you already know my diary, I am not the one she chose.

"Wait!", I hear a faint scream and when I turn around I see Michael who is standing in front of me, his eyes burning with the pain, pleading me to wait. "I'll come. Okay? But if something goes wrong...."

"Do not think about it! Come on, look at the clock it is so late. She has been alone the whole day. Hurry up!"

"Okay. Just let me change." He runs upstairs, but sways a little bit and supports on a railing.

"Bro, can you?", Tyler yells after him. Michael just waves his hand through the air and slowly disappears.

"I will be outside. Sorry if I disturbed you. Bye!", I tell the boys and leave when I hear them saying bye.