7. How I became Bad Girl Step By Step

When summer break ended I was scared again

When summer break ended I was scared again. I was scared of strangers and the new school. I didn't want to make friends. I didn't want to look like a fragile, naive, innocent, blonde girl. I wanted to change. To dig that innocent girl down, down, down. I wanted to kill her. And I did. Eventually.

What I did first was dying my hair in black. I remember when I saw my new color and no sign of my blonde I felt like that Stella died. And it felt good.

Myles and Christopher were surprised.

"Yo, girl what did you do?"

"Where did your blonde go?

"I liked it", Myles said.

"Gone", I told them. "Died." I sat and took the pot from Christopher's hand.

"But I liked it", he whined. I shrugged.

The next thing I changed was my clothes. My style. Everything was baby pink and blue and white. I liked pastel colors. Liked, yeah. I saw that the boys always wear black leather jackets and black ripped jeans. So I decided that was my color now. Black.

The woman's name is Alexia. When I first came here I thought her clothes looked inconspicuous. But, now I wanted to look like her.

So, I went to her and found her, smoking a cigarette. I was curious. Does she do drugs? And I remembered that boys said that she did sometimes. Rarely, though.

"So, you wanna help me?", I asked, trying to get rid of my fear.

"Help you with what?", she asked as smoke coming from her mouth.

"Help me look like you." She looked at me and smiled.

"I was wondering when you are going to ask. That good girl look doesn't attract anyone. I like your new hair color, though." She finished the cigarette and took me away. Away in dark and slutty clothes.

Fishnet stockings, tiny and short skirts, high heels, and thousands of crop tops and crop sweatshirts later I was finally lookin' like her. I was proud. I looked like a badass. Like a bad bitch. Bad girl. But I still had a feeling that I should stop with that childish game and come back to an emotional, little girl. But there's no comin' back from this.

When I came back that night and joined the boys I heard a whistle.

"Girl, you look hot!" Christopher couldn't take his eyes off me. Guess this look worked.

"But why are you changing your look? It was nice." Myles was... disappointed?

"Yeah, and my blonde hair", I said, laughing. Christopher offered me weed. I took it, happily.

"But it was. Now you are looking like Alexia."

"No, bro, even better!" Christopher was looking at me thrilled. "If you don't like it. I do. A lot." His lips turned to a grin and I was flustered. No boy ever looked at me like that. Guess everything changes now.

"Thanks, Christopher", I smiled and continue smoking while looking at the stars and wonder could my mom see me. Can she see that her little blonde girl changed? I hope she can. Because this was her fault. Because she left me. And because I wanted to forget that. That I lived nice once. That I was a good innocent girl with mom. Because now I was alone. A bad girl with no one.

And I had to do my final step. To stop being naive, nice, and shy. To become an arrogant tough girl. And I did.

NOTE: Be patient, the next chapter is Michael's POV again.
Bye!