SEQUEL

Hi, guys! I'm finally here to announce that I'm going to publish a sequel to this story. I know that you are dying to know what happened with Stella. So, the sequel is here to answer all of your questions.

Description:
Stella Max decided to become a bad girl after her mom's suicide, so she couldn't let others see how broken and sad she actually was. She met Michael Henson who was a bad boy and finally after a long time she didn't feel lonely while being with him.

She fell in love with this bad boy but turned out that he didn't fall in love with her. Poor Stella is shattered, her heart is broken all over again, just like when her mom died. She feels like this life doesn't have any more meaning after the love of her life didn't say he loved her back. What is she going to do? How she is going to feel happy again after him? She doesn't believe that someone else can give her the happiness Michael once could.

Not to mention that the man who raped her is soon coming out of the juvenile prison and that his twin brother Myles is in love with her, yet Stella can only think of one man, even though she perfectly knows somewhere deep down, that he isn't the right person for her, considering their darkness chasing them, not wanting to leave them alone. So is she going to let Myles be the right man for her or is she going to try again with Michael?

Read to find out.

WARNING: This story contains abuse, sex abuse, suicide thoughts, strong language, and mature scenes

I'm going to publish the sequel on September 25th, so set your reminder, and vote on the first part of Star and its brightness which is the name of the sequel that includes aesthetics and description of the story which is up on my profile right now.

Thank you for reading, and to all who sticked to the end of this first book. I hope you are going to enjoy the second one, and be satisfied with its ending.

Also, thank you for 13k views and 2k votes on this story! I also, entered Wattys, so wish me luck!

Bye! Love you all,
Hel!