*DISCLAIMER*

This is the third and final book to The Magician and The Dragon series. I do not own HunterxHunter or any of its characters, the storyline is mostly original but follows some of the events of the manga/anime to tie in the story together. I'm going to assume you know or have read/watched it to know the characters and the surroundings. That is all, thank you and enjoy it.

I didn't think Tokyo was this big, then again I never really took the chance to explore it. The guys took us everywhere. From trendy arcades to ancient temples and other historical sites and even to a paintball place they used to visit, it was a great day overall. 

From Hinata dropping his ice cream to Bokuto and Tendou being chased by a swan, we ended up getting so swept up in the day we didn't even notice the sun going down. Kuroo said he had a particular restaurant he wanted to take us so we just followed him. 

"If you're heading to the place I think you're heading to, I'll meet up with you, I wanna go visit that tattoo place down the street," Tendou chimes as he walks away from the group. 

"Wait up," I yell to him. He stops and looks back with a cocked brow. Reaching into my bag I pull out Hisoka's phone and hand it to him. "Be nice, alright," I smirk looking up to see my reflection in his shades. It's hard not to stare when he looks this fine.  

"Another tattoo?" He cocks a brow.

"Meh, something like that," I smirk. Wrapping an arm around his neck, I pull him down to kiss him on the cheek before jogging over to Tendou. 

The kid's pretty cool in my book. Fun and chaotic. He wanted to pierce his ears get a small tattoo and well I-I also took a piercing. Using my healing cards I healed us both up so it wouldn't cause us much dismay. 

On our way to the restaurant, he told me about his friends, himself, and then we just started talking about random things like why pigeons were assholes. We ended up at this surprisingly fancy 5 story restaurant. Wow. This place is impressive. The interior is so classy and formal that I feel completely out of my comfort zone. 

The hostess inside greets us and takes us to the roof where the guys are chilling around a large table near the back end. Spotting Hisoka staring at me, I walk over and sit next to him putting my purse behind his chair. 

"Where'd you get it?" He asks

"Get what?" I respond tilting my head to the side in confusion. 

"Didn't you go to get a new tattoo?" He tilts his head to the side staring at me.

"I never said that," I chuckle looking at the menu. He slides me a tall glass of blue liquid. 

"It's a blue raspberry vodka lemonade, thought you might wanna try something other than your usual scotch," He chirps staring at me with a closed eye grin. Skeptically taking a sip of it, it actually is pretty good. 

"What did you do then?" Kuroo asks. I just shrug with an innocent smile on my face. A waitress comes over to us and takes our order. 

Everyone ends up getting the same thing yet I still have to deal with Hisoka stealing my french fries. Throughout us eating, we just end up talking casually as if we're all old friends. I mean it's the case for them but it kind of feels nice to feel normal for a day. 

"So what do you do anyway?" Kuroo asks. Oh great. He had to bring it up.

"I'm an assassin," All of them go quiet. 

"And he-" Kageyama points to Hisoka.

"Funny story actually, he worked with my brother before he met me so technically he's now one of us," I chirp.