XXXIV

Even though it's been a while since I've had to relieve myself, it doesn't take long to accomplish as the images of her in my hands are still fresh in my mind, her taste, her smell, her moans, every last detail of it. 

Still, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her. While a few options bounce around in my mind, I push them back for the moment focusing on the fact that I'll have to show a bit of self-restraint today. How bothersome really. Normally she'd be the one with the self-control, which meant I had the fun of teasing her to the point she gave into it. 

Throwing on a pair of blue, almost knee-length shorts and a white t-shirt, I walk into the room, regretting my decision almost instantly. Bent over in probably the least amount of fabric possible to put in underwear, she slips her feet into some shorts slowly pulling it up, shaking her lovely plump round ass side to side. 

She's not going to make this easy on me, but I don't intend to give her what she wants... yet. She knows I'm watching. She is purposely doing it. While it does irritate me slightly knowing I have to hold back, I admire her determination and her tactics. Then again, if she wants something, she'll get it by any means, a trait I love most about her. 

Just not in this context. I barely have self-restraint when it comes to her, and this isn't helping. She slips on one of my white t-shirts over her blue halter bikini top, the color identical to the color of my shorts. 

"It's rude to stare darling," She hums teasingly putting her hands on her hips as she turns to face me. 

"Simply admiring what's mine love," I smirk, pulling her body into me with the help of bungee gum. Her hands lay flat against my chest momentarily before she starts trailing them up, wrapping her hands around my neck. Her gaze meets mine, an emotion lingering in them that I can't quite determine. However, behind that facade is what I know is her present state. 

To put it into perspective, she's on the floor of a dark room tucked into a ball scared, frustrated, and angry. She wants revenge on Kai, yet she also feels betrayed by him. She's scared she disappointed her family by breaking their silly little rule, and she's afraid of facing them although knowing it's inevitable. She just wants it all to end, and so do I. 

All I want is for her genuine bright smile to return, for her playful yet flirty and sarcastic responses to once again battle mine knowing full well we could either argue back and forth all day or let it end in her under me moaning my name repeatedly. I want back the days we did nothing but lay in bed and read, or the nights we laid under the stars laughing sometimes for no reason. I want her sweet yet terrible singing that always made me laugh to again curse my ears, and her tears to forever stop flowing. That is unless it's under 1 condition and that condition alone. All in all,

I simply want my girl back. 

The same way she can see through me without hesitation is the same way I can see through her. It's both our blessing and curse. Blessing in the sense we won't get to hide from each other, curse being that same reason since trying to comfort the other by denying the fact of there being an issue is a futile attempt. 

"Did you even hear a single word I said?" She giggles pulling me from my thoughts.

"Hmm? Not really no," I answer with a smile on my face pulling her in the closest possible. 

"I said, we better get going before everyone gets suspicious if they haven't already," one of her hands comb through the back of my hair ever so softly. 

"That would probably be the wisest choice yes," placing a soft kiss between her eyebrows I take her hand in mine as we walk down back to the party with everyone else. With the kids in the pool with Hinata, Bokuto, Nishinoya, and Tendou, the others seemed to have taken over food preparations, now making it a full-on feast.