XXXV

Soft whimpers awaken me from my sleep. My eyes dart around the room swiftly before narrowing on the figure next to me seemingly trapped in her head. How torturous. Gently shaking her does nothing to pull her back to reality from the shackles that is one of her nightmares. How grim. It bothered me greatly before when she got them, restlessly turning and twisting uneasily for hours, now it seems to have gotten worse.

Trailing my fingertips up and down her back gradually brings her some sense of comfort as her body goes back to relaxing into mine. My gaze locks onto her face nestled on my chest, her mouth slightly parted as light barely audible snores leave her mouth, and the overwhelming urge to hide her away intensifies. 

She doesn't deserve any of this. She deserves to be kept happy, well fucked, and occasionally put in her place but in no life does she deserve to suffer. Especially when I am with her. Truth be told, sometimes I'm glad that Dragon King Kia was it. Or maybe Rye or was it Lye? Anyway, sometimes I'm glad he's in her head so he can see exactly how much of a difference there is between us. I can surely bet my life that he can't take care of her, in all aspects, the way I do. 

And I'll wear that honor proudly

We're supposed to head back home today since everything has been formally dealt with, though I'm not quite sure if I want to take her back. Granted, I'm sure Silva and Zeno aren't going to take harsh actions on her, one can never know for certain with those two. Initially, I assumed since Illumi banned her from using her portals, we would have to go to the airport. Thankfully, that isn't the case and I couldn't be happier. Airport air is not good for my skin at all.

She stayed asleep most of the morning, only beginning to stir around 10ish maybe. I've been in and out of sleep myself, awaking everytime she sounded distressed. At points, it did seem like she was getting another nightmare, but after a few traces along her back, she would calm down. 

"Did you get any sleep at all?" Her soft voice calls out. Meeting her gaze, her eyes struggle to stay open.

"I got more than enough, did you?" I answer stroking her cheek with the back of my index finger. 

"Somewhat," She chuckles lightly. 

Bending down slightly, I place a kiss in the center of her forehead and then on the tip of her nose. She snuggles her face deeper into my neck placing small kisses up and down the side from my ear to my collarbone. Her hand moves from my chest, slowly making its way down my torso to the band of my sweatpants. Guess she still wants to play then. 

She pulls at the drawstring, slipping her hand underneath going directly for my already hardening dick. Her soft hand wraps around it as she starts stroking and toying with it, lightly teasing me. The kisses on my neck turn into bites, her body shifting slowly till she's on top of me directly, the only thing dividing us being the thin damp fabric of her baby blue lace underwear and my sweatpants.

"Are you sure?" I ask. As much as I wouldn't ever hesitate to give her what she wants, I am aware that her headspace isn't where it should be. She nods as she lifts the hem of my shirt that she's wearing tossing it to her side of the bed, her boobs on full display in front of me. Wrapping my hand around her throat lightly, I pull her down to me. "Verbal consent love, please," I order.

"Yes sir, I'm sure" Letting go of her throat, my hands grip onto her waist flipping us over so that I'm on top of her. With my knee right against her panties, I pin down her hands with my own kissing up the side of her neck to her mouth then back down to her breasts taking one in my mouth biting and suckinig on her favorite spots. Her back arches off the bed as small moans escape her. Her hips start grinding against my knee giving herself a form of release.