XII

*7 Years Ago* 
Age- 17
Location- Shanghai
Status- on mission

What a complete drag. Sitting here for the past hour and no sign of that stupid target of mines. The scotch here is terrible too.  Not like I even remember why I'm supposed to take this guy out, not like I care anyway either. What I do know is to take him out and dispose of the body. That's my objective. The how is up to me and boy is my head spinning with all the ideas of doing so. 

For once in my goddamned life, I'm actually grateful for the hourglass figure of mine. It gives the impression that I'm older than I actually am which is exactly how I got into this god damned club to begin with. All I needed was some pretty red strappy heels, a low cut bodycon red mini dress, a few minor accessories, and boom I look 23. 

It's not news that the club isn't my sort of place. The loud music in the room makes it a little difficult to hear anything else, the dim flashy lights being quite a hindrance to the eyes. Too many sweaty people, horrible food, and sometimes liquor, and the line to get in is the worst of all. 

Still, there's a mundane aspect to it that intrigues me just slightly enough to watch as everyone else on the dancefloor grinds on possibly strangers dancing away as if there are no problems in the world. 

"Aren't you a little too pretty to be here by yourself?" A man appears in front of me, a glass filled with an ice sphere and presumably brown liquid in one hand, the other in the pocket of his white jeans. Finally. I was close to losing my mind, then again, can't lose something I never had to begin with.  The man sits next to me, a sly smirk on his lips.

My target's a guy in his early 20's, a tall muscular guy with every inch of his upper body inked to the max. The guy's even got a few minor face tattoos but from the tip of his neck to god knows where is covered in ink. His half unbuttoned shirt only allows me to see so much. He has these blood-red eyes and hair that appear blue in the club lights. 

"Why? Are you planning to do something about that?" I smirk seductively. One thing most of my targets seem to have in common is the fact that they're easy to manipulate. A little sweet talk, a little flirting and boom, in the palm of my hands. Sickening but you know, I gotta do what I gotta do. 

"How about you come with me to a quieter section of the club hmm?" Slowly tilting my head to the side, I smile and run my hand up the length of his arm grabbing his collar pushing him through a portal. 

He lands on a chair, chains snaking around his body keeping him there. 

"Alright, I've had enough," Taking off my hoops, I put them on the wooden table next to me. My guest looks down at his feet and shrieks in fear noticing that he's floating in mid-air. With the snap of a finger, a piece of fabric gags him. "There, that's much better," 

"Here's the synopsis, you're in my portal realm, no one can hear you and I'm basically gonna use you as a target for the next half hour or until I get bored or you bleed to death," He starts screaming through the rag, squirming under the chains giving me a headache. "Sigh, guess this wasn't gonna work out," Throwing a kunai into the middle of his neck, his body becomes still as blood runs down his torso and legs. 

Oh well, I think he's got a few teammates I can play with. Releasing the chains from around him, I grab onto the back of his collar pulling his limp body through another portal throwing it on the dancefloor from the balcony of the second level. Shrieks of panic spread like wildfire as everyone scrambles to get out, that is, everyone besides about 20 guys. 

Oh, would you look at that, seems the DJ left the song on one of my favorites. Silver Tongue Devil by Masego and Shensea. I'm gonna enjoy this so much.