C1_Stormy Weather

In the Present!

Just a normal happy sunny day with people enjoying their day and (Name) having a/an (Name) time: eating her favorite food, buying things, and looking for something to inspire her along the way while strolling around the city.

The girl turns to a building just in time to see an akumatized girl hovering near it. The mc frowns at the sight.

"So much for a normal day."

That's what she said before realising this is a normal day for her: relaxing or suffering then a villain arrives.

"Ugh... For all of you who voted for Mireille, I'd advise you to move indoors. It's going to get very blustery! Oh, wait... too late." The new villainess says before sending the civilians a windy blast.

"Mirva, Let's fly." (Name), who is in an alley, transforms into her alter ego. She glances at her weapon, it's a wand... she's still getting used to it. She missed her bow and arrow but she had to get used to this for now. Also, Cerf Ailé is her name now. She's used to people calling her Peryton but a new city means a new name for her safety.

Her kwami is a Peryton, the legendary creature: a stag with wings. (Like (Name), the narrator isn't used to the name Cerf Ailé so she's gonna use Peryton instead when talking about her but the people will use Ailé instead. Hope this clears up the confusion.) Mirva, the Peryton kwami once informed the girl that the past users had wings but it was removed because of some incident.

Peryton wields the wand on her dominant hand while running after the akumatized girl who is currently flying above the Place des Vosges. She's doesn't really need to do this since there are local heroes here but it's a habit she can't let go of. It's been drilled into her mind that if there's supernatural danger then she has to take care of it.

Meanwhile, Stormy Weather sees a balloon who had her rival's face flying close to her, this caused her to stop her flight. She looks down to find the vendor who's selling the balloon. Channeling her anger, she creates a blast of windstorm aimed at the innocent vendor.

For some unknown reason, she fires a blast of cold wind on the merry go round which surrounds the revolving machine completely freezing it. Some people are still stuck in there.

Peryton finally caught up with Stormy, she aims her wand at her. She fires a blast of ice to the girl who she thinks looks like a raccoon... which is cool. She expected it to pierce her skin like her arrow always does but then she realized that she's using a wand and that would be horrible in a kid's show especially since the villainess is just being used by the main big bad. She signs in relief when the blast of ice just froze a part of the villainess' back.

Stormy Weather slowly turns to where Peryton is standing. "Oh, did you think that could defeat me with that?! Get a load of this!" She fires her own blast of ice, except it's deadlier and will affect our heroine in a non-kiddie show way.

Quickly, Peryton dodges the incoming ice shard. "Oh, is that how you want it to be? It's like you're asking for death." She's about to summon her deadlier weapon when Ladybug runs next to her.

"Cerf Ailé, thanks for taking care of her and sorry I'm late!" The girl in red apologizes. She really feels bad for making her partner wait, especially since she was just nearby.

"Just Ailé is fine and watch out!" Peryton pulls the girl by her hand before an ice shard can hit her.

Ladybug looks at the ice shard that has been impaled to the ground. She's still young and she could've been dead or disabled if it weren't for her partner. She's really feeling lucky to have partners who are looking out for her. "Thanks!"