C55_Frozer

"I agree, I do look divine in this outfit." The blond girl named Chloe says as she and (Name) sit inside a fancy coffeehouse. Chloe pulled (Name) out of her bedroom for this date.

"Of course you do." (Name) says as she eats her devil's food cake that looks so alluring with it's rich chocolate covered body and its divine taste that make your mouth water just by looking at it.

Chloe frowns when she sees the girl across from her paying attention at the dessert more than her. She suddenly gets an idea. She pulls out her phone and moves her chair next to (Name).

(Name) notices this.

"(Name) let me taste the cake." Chloe says with her phone on her hand. "No, feed me with the cake and I'll pay it for you or I'll hate you forever."

Our mc didn't bring money because this outing was so sudden that she didn't even have time to take a bath. She didn't know if Chloe is serious but what she knows is that the blond will bother her non-stop if she won't do what she says.

"I'm starving."

(Name) chuckles. "Then starve."

Chloe pouts at this and takes her own plate of take across the table where she formerly was. She takes her fork and stabs some piece of cake with it before giving it to (Name). She then adjusts her hand to it'll look like she's about to feed her. "Perfecto! Now hold."

After taking the pic, she posts it on social media with the caption saying: 'A morning date with my honey- I'm her bee and she's my honey.'

(Name) looks at Chloe's post on the blond's phone. Well, it's a friendly date so she doesn't have much to say about the post. What she's worried about is the wrong way others will interpretate it.

One hour after that date...

Just a moment ago (Name) was just taking a walk and the next minute, Peryton is in action with her teammates as they try to save the man with a glider that has lost control.

The civilians are panicking and finally at the top of a building, the trio save him and help him land safely.

Ladybug advises. "You should take the elevator next time." And after that they do what they usually do to end a mission. They fist bump. "Pound it!"

"My delta plane express delivery wasn't exactly the best idea." The man says as he starts to get back to his work.

"Don't forget your bouquet!" Chat gives him the bouquet, but he picks up two roses for the ones he calls ladies and faces them.

Ladybug yells after the man. "Be careful on your way back!"

"Here you go, ladies." Chat says handing both the girls the roses he took. He kisses Peryton's hand. "Two roses for two beautiful ladies, especially Ailé."

Ladybug narrows her eyes at Chat. "What is this about?" She knows that he's probably planning about something to get the girl they both love.

"Nothing. It's just Chat Noir being a gentleman as always." The black cat answers. He saw Chloe's post and he has to admit, he's jealous and the comments he read, increased the envy green eyed monster in him.

"Sure, Casanova. Now if you excuse me, I'll have my daily activities to do." Peryton says before disappearing from the two's sight.

Ladybug snickers after the girl is gone. "I don't think you're that smooth, after all. Don't go killing people just because of your love. Be like me, so heroic and chill. I can recognize that aura, you know. I've felt it before."

"We'll see about that..." And the two finally go in their separate ways.

Some hours after Marinette decided to make chaos...