Headcanon - (Name)

⊙She feels uncomfortable being called a goddess for some unknown reason... not unknown for us tho-

●the uncomfortableness is dated back to the ancient Greece where some group consider her as their goddess. They willing sacrifice themselves in an altar they made for her and they do that monthly.

●They sacrificed virgins- Mirva mentioned them in a chapter in season one. They probably existed til now...

⊙She is thorn when it comes to love, her mind and heart fight and the conversation goes like this:

Heart: He's a great guy... you should start dating him.

Mind: And cry about him nightly? No way.

Heart: He's not that bad.

Mind: We're in school.

Heart: He can help us-

Mind: Help us with what?- Making babies which leads to teenage pregnancy which leads to our parents giving us the 'talk'?

Heart: Stop being negative, you just need some love.

Mind: I appreciate what you're doing but we all know love leads to bad decisions- have you seen Romeo or Juliet who is 12 or Hamlet? Where teenage Ophelia goes mad because of love? Death from heartbreak is real, you know.

Heart: What's you-

And that's the end of the mind and heart conversation.

⊙Not seen in the story but, (Name) often, in her mind, changes Chloe's name to keep her from getting angry at her.

☆Chloe who?

=it was Cho who did that

=Cruella is being mean again

=Cone is bullying someone again, oh never mind- Juleka already told her off...

=Lol Cheese is in my room digging in my closet for something- oh look she's throwing my dress on the balcony. Sabrina is catching them...

⊙Mirva and (Name) had been together since the ancient times- she doesn't remember it tho... she'll only remember them if she actually needs the memory or if it's unlocked.

⊙The city were she lived before isn't actually said because we live in different countries and it's not in the city where she actually lives, it's in a little town near the city.

⊙Despite their family owning a successful perfume company along with flower shops- the (last name) children need to make their own business to buy luxurious things for themselves.

●It's a family tradition from the founder of the company, they did this to keep their kids from being spoiled brats. They only give them money if it's for school, daily needs, donations, starting business, etc...

•(Name) had to make her own business to pay for her archery class.

⊙Her past self also the founder of the company back in the 1900s along with her lover who you voted is Marinette a.k.a. Ladybug.

⊙12 years old was her emo phase and she's glad it's over cause it's cringe- oh well! It's all part of growing up, after all.

⊙As we know (Name) isn't with good terms with love and even if she knows someone has crush on her, she won't react at all but sometimes she does flirt but that's it.

☆She likes the old fashioned courtship not the modern one where people will confess on the phone and they'll start dating- no she despises that. She wants someone serious where they'll spent years in pursuing her.

•This might sound hard but if she finally accepts then expect her to return that years of pursuing by her love.

●She'll be a loyal lover and is capable of making them feel so loved.

⊙She also hates love at first sight. Jokes on her tho, cause that's her parents' love story and it baffles her how she hates love at first sight when her parents fell in love at first sight.

⊙She's scared that it also might happen to her... well it can happen but just not now.

⊙Also the main reason why the people in the list of love interests loves her is cause, in the thousand times she got reborn, she knew them in their past lives.

☆They're all connected one way or another.

♧♡♤♢

♤It seems that I have to not make the bnha book for now cause I can't find any decent transcripts of it.
=If you know where I can find it, tell me so I can start writing.

♡Tell me some show, movie or anything I can write a fanfic of. Choose the one with less fanfiction written for less competition...lol I'm starting to treat this like a business, perks of being a business student I suppose.

♢You can ask for a headcanon if you want, don't worry it won't disrupt the original chapters I'm publishing. If anything it just gives me motivation for some reason.