C6_Timebreaker

"Hey (Name), you know what's cool as our friendship?" Alix asks the girl who is biking next to her.

"Tell me."

"You... learning to skating with me and from me. We could be skate buddies if you learned the technique of skating everywhere even on your problems."

The place where their other classmates are is just nearby and they'll have to part for now.

"Let's do it then and good luck with your race, I'm rooting on you."

"I'll make sure to win for you. Also, yesterday was amazing, let's bake together again sometimes."

Long story short, the girls baked at (Name)'s house yesterday and all I can tell you is that it was sweet and something that'll stay on their memory forever.

"Again, good luck Alix!" The girl says before they part so (Name) can park her bike and Alix can go to the starting line.

After parking her bike, (Name) joins her classmates who are eager to see the boy fail.

There on the race track, Kim is trying to prove his reason why he'll win. "You're no match for me. My neck is bigger than your thigh."

Alya laughs at this along with the others. "Is that a good thing?"

By now, Max have to push Kim and Alix away as they were headbutting each other.

'Headbutt... headbutt... what a strange word.' (Name) thinks as she listen to Max explain the rule.

"Let's review the official rules. Two laps around the fountains; approximately 500 yards. The first one over the line's declared the victor! If Kim triumphs, Alix will relinquish her Rollerblades to him. If Alix triumphs, Kim will be prohibited from making another dare for the rest of the school year."

"We're through with all of those stupid dares!" Juleka yells at Kim followed by agreeing statements from Ivan and Nathaniel.

"Uh-huh, that's right!"

"No more dares!"

(Name) thought it was just a harmless when Kim asked her if he would do a date for him. It was anything but harmless– at least not physically but mentally it did her some harm.

"On your marks, get set..."

The athletes prepare themselves, especially Kim who looks too eager to run.

"Wait!"

The guy who claims to have a bigger neck falls on his face.

"Forfeiting already?" Asks Kim who gets up from his fall, ignoring his classmates' laughs.

Alix looks around her group of classmates and spots the one she thrusts. "(Name)! Here!"

The said girl walks over to Alix to take the watch from here.

"Thanks a bunch. It's a family heirloom, be careful with it." Alix skates back to the track after winking at the girl.

"On your marks, get set... GO!"

The race starts and (Name) has no energy to shout so she just stands and watch.

Chloé did not like the way Alix winked at her childhood friend. She moves over to her with Sabrina. "What-cha got there, (Name)."

"Something that's none of your business, Chloé."

"Ouch. You've been hanging out too much with that girl... Let me see that, please?" Chloé makes the cutest face she can to persuade the girl but she isn't budging.

"Ask Alix."

"Last lap!" Max announces.

"Ugh. You're no fun." That's what she said before pulling Adrien to her. They're both standing in front of you now.