C7_Timebreaker II

Ladybug gets up and pulls Peryton up from the ground. They see their classmates cheering at the Kim and Alix, mostly Alix. "Oh wow, we've gone back in time, haven't we?"

"Seems like it."

"Let's get the watch before it falls!" Ladybug yells.

Peryton just looks at her and nods. "Got it." How does she know how it'll break, unless...

"Yes! I baked too much cake awhile ago so it's free cake for everyone!"

Cheering is heard again along with Chloé telling about her financial situation and giving free food being ridiculous.

"Wait my watch!" They couldn't hear her because of the cheering and because the blond girl's yell were much louder than hers.

"It's Ailé and Ladybug!" Max suddenly yells.

"Sorry! No time for this." Ladybug apologies as they begin looking for the watch.

"Excuse me, miss Cerf Ailé, miss Ladybug? What are you looking for? Maybe we could help?" Rose offers.

Peryton and Ladybug smile at her and tell them about the watch.

"My watch!" Here comes Timebreaker.

They already found the watch.

"Give me back my watch!"

"It's mine!" Past Alix yells as she keeps the watch close to her. After what the two told them, she didn't want to be akumatized so she kept the watch close to her.

"You're the same person for hells sake." (Name) tells them. She looks at Peryton who look back at her, after making sure it's really her future self, she goes back to trying to fix the past.

"Alix, please return to us!" Rose yells at the villainess who frankly don't know what to do now. The two have instructed their friends to talk to the future Alix to distract her for awhile.

It's really heard to break free from Hawk Moth's control once you accept his power so the heroes need to break the rollerblades.

Meanwhile, Adrien sneaks off to turn into Chat Noir along with Marinette. Past (Name) stayed with Alix to make sure she's alright.

"What's the plan?" Future Ladybug asks when past Ladybug and Chat arrive. "And what ever you're gonna say, shut up Chat. Your life depends on this."

"Which life? I've got nine."

"Well you certainly didn't revive when you got killed in the future." Ladybug says before Peryton gives her the look that made her shut up.

"Don't mind her Chat, she's just sad that you got sacrificed."

"I was not."

"What?"

The two Ladybugs said at the same time.

"Now that we're done with the greeting talk. Two Ladybugs use your yo-yo to immobilise her and Chat, you know what to do. We also need the Miraculous cure so get that ready."

"Ma'am, yes, Ma'am."

And so, epic music plays:

"Ladybugs!" The two yell as they capture Timebreaker by her hands then run in circle to tie her up.

"My turn. Chat Noir! Cataclysm!"

"Nooo!!" Yelled by the mastermind and Timebreaker in the most dramatic way possible.

After their epic moves, Peryton captures the akuma casually as possible. "Bubble go brrr." After a split second it's back to normal butterfly. But glitters are scattered everywhere as an after effects so it's still epic. She's too old for these.

Dramatically epic moves are back again. "Lucky Charm!"

Dramatic throw in the air. "Miraculous Ladybug." And waves of ladybugs flying around.

Epic fist bumps. "Pound it!" The two Ladybugs and Alix become one and Peryton disappears.

The now (Name) has the disappeared Peryton's memory so it's safe to say they've merged.

"The audience who were their classmates and the passerby cheers at the show they've just watch. They didn't even know if it was a music video or something else.

Minutes later and the students are now eating somewhere and there's free food so they're happy now. Everything is fine again except Chloé is still not willing to pay but she eventually did after some talking.

♣♠♥♦

∆ I apologize if I edited out some of your favourite parts!

∆ I think I'm gonna change the plot entirely so we don't just read the original script with Peryton added on it