C8_Copycat

"Oh wow, you really changed your costume and you are a mage now? That's cool..." Henry tells (Name) with an impressed look on his face.

The friends are currently having a group video call just to see how their friend is holding on.

Melody looks at Peryton's pic on her phone and noticed something. "Awww, you removed your furry mane, I always liked that. Why'd you remove it?"

"Ask Mirva." (Name) points the kwami who was nesting on the pillow next to her. She's just lying there like a grandma... Idk what that means to you, wait the right word is- like a cat... a grandma cat who doesn't care about anything right now.

"Mirva, why?"

"..." As I said, like a grandma cat who is either too tired of the world or doesn't care to answer questions anymore because thousands of people have already questioned that.

"Still mysterious as ever." Edward nods at the kwami. Even with his know it all personality, he still thinks she's the most mysterious creature ever. "Are you sure you don't want us to come there and capture the mastermind for real?"

(Name) smiles at them. "No thanks, I haven't seen him actually kill someone... yet and his territory doesn't seem that wide."

"If you say so."

"Anyways, so how are your other childhood friends?" Melody asks in an attitude that shouts 'I don't care' but inside she's curious how they are like. She's kinda insecure when it comes to her friendship with (Name). She's afraid that she might lose her first real friend.

"They're fine. Adrien is the same as ever and Chloé turned into that mean girl character but she's still fine."

Melody gives her perfect fake smile. "That's great! Just tell me if anyone there is hurting you so I can go there and teach them a lesson."

"Is that jealousy I hear?" The emo boy Henry asked with a smug look on his face. Like (Name), he has the natural ability to know if someone is lying or not.

The girl sneers at the boy. "Is it not normal to care for our friend?" She doesn't like it when someone easily her true emotions that she's been training all her young life to hide.

"Not if it's you." Henry points out.

(Name) can say something to reassure her friend that nothing can break their friendship but something else cause her attention.

Looking behind Edward and on his bookshelf, she sees it moving very slowly until everything started shaking in the three's room. It's an earthquake.

"Luciano!" Edward yells to his servant to know the situation. He looked as chill as always even if chaos is happening around him.

Meanwhile, a mug falls in slow motion as its owner watches in a horrified expression. Slowly, it falls to the ground and shutters into pieces before time starts to go back to normal for the owner. The owner is Henry. "No! My beautiful self made mug!" And it was the first one he proudly made too.

"DO!! RE!! MI!!"

(Name) watched as Melody sing every note she can to prevent her stuff from falling off the ground. she's sings it like that because it's easier and she has to sing a certain note for a certain height and weight of an object she's trying to levitate.

Finally, the butler arrived. "Sir, it's from the great park!" By then, the earthquake has stopped.

The great park is the biggest park in the city, it looks and feels like a wide forest... Good thing the buildings don't just collapse with that kind of earthquake so it's safe to assume that everyone is safe.