C43_Robostus

"You're really doing awesome in fencing class!" The girl with reddish brown hair who's named Franceska, says to (Name).

They're currently walking towards their school along with Lavender.

"It's all thanks to you gals, Kagami, and Adrien. You all did a great job teaching me and the twins the techniques."

Lavender glance at the girl with a smile. "It is fun teaching you."

"Agreed. The twins are also cute to work with." Franceska says.

"And... we're here."

"Another day of school."

(Name) prepares for another day at school, including the horrible things that will happen in the future-

"(NAME)!"

-This is one of the horrible things and is currently happening. Chloe, our favourite blond brat has appeared with her ever so loyal friend, Sabrina.

(Name) turns to the side to see Chloe getting off her car with Sabrina. Like everyday, they give her what they call 'morning hug' which is trying to squeeze the girl to death so naturally a normal person would run away from this, but (Name) is not normal so she just dodges the two.

"Well, I'll see you girls at practice." (Name) says while easily dodging the incoming Chloe who glares at the girl like she always does to any human being that gets close to her childhood friend.

"See ya."

Lavender pats the girl's cheeks, smiles at the flustered Chloe and glaring Sabrina then turns around to met her awaiting fans. "Be careful. The school can be a dangerous place."

"Bye!" (Name) waves to them and turns around. "Good morning, Sabrina."

"Good morning, (Name)!" Sabrina greets back with her blushing face.

"Yes, good morning, Chloe, my beautiful Godess who I definately want to marry." Chloe tells herself while hugging her crush's arm. "Yes, I know that you want me that badly, (Name)."

"Good morning to you, too, Chloe. You look blond as always."

"Daily struggles, huh?" Nino tells the girl from where he is. "I have those, too. Yours seems worse tho."

Suddenly, coming from realization, Marinette yells out, "Oh no! I left my bag in the locker room! Again."

"Check to see if you left your brain in there too, girl." Alya says watching her bestfriend run for the locker.

Marinette, almost trips along the way- almost, because her fencing lessons is starting to pay off. Her watches chuckles at her almost tripping tho.

"I'm okay!"

(Name), Alya, Nino, Chloe and Sabrina chuckle again at the girls behaviour. They walk together in class while Chloe judging everyone she passes by with Sabrina agreeing and Alya calling Chloe a brat until they arrive in Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom.

"See for yourself, Mr. Damocles. Nothing happens when I press the button." (Name) hears from her teacher upon sitting down.

"You're in luck, Mrs. Mendeleiev. I'm a bit of a computer whiz!" The principal says with confidence as he cracks his knuckles. "Okay." He types a bit on the keyboard like what you see computer hackers in movies which is just pressing random keys. "And there you go!"

The laptop gets rebooted and shows the desktop screen on the projector screen. All of the students, except Max, are impressed by Mr. Damocles's computer skills. But suddenly the screen crashes and shows that a computer virus has taken over the system.