Chapter Thirty-Four: Reflekta

♢♡ Third P. O. V.♧♢

"What would you guys do if the world turned back into Stone Era?" Max asks the students present in the room.

"Find something to draw on and show it to the primitive people so it'll be dubbed the most advanced historical art made by yours truly." Nathaniel says proudly presenting his drawing to his friends which is a cat, a grumpy one.

Kim rises his eyebrow, not getting what that would be of use so he tells them his answer. "That's a lame plan. I'd rather arrange a race and win to show dominance and that'll make me a historical figure."

"But what if somehow we all turned to stone and the world rebooted and thus resulting us to return to the stone world." Max says and the others gasp knowing what he's talking about.

"I'd find a way to establish dominance to the primitive people and rule them all." (Name) is already making plans in her head in case that actually happens.

"Nice one. I'll be with you then." Alix says then high-fives (Name). "Life without technology seems like a cool life."

Alya looks down on her phone. "Life without... technology?..." She hugs it and looks back at her friends. "That'd be hell so, I'll find and side with a genius sciencer I'll first see so he can make me a phone."

"But what if he's a primitive and doesn't know modern things?" Adrien questions.

"Well, I guess I'll die then... or I'll just go with (Name) so she can make sweets that'll comfort me." Alyra turns to the said girl and hugs her arm. "You'll do that for me, won't you?"

(Name) chuckles and pats Alya who looks like a child wanting to have ice cream for lunch. "Of course, I will, along with Marinette if possible."

"Well Max, to answer you question, I'll probably teach them how to party." Nino says using his dj app to play his 'theme song'.

"I'm probably the only one who's thinking, I'll never survive that kind of environment especially with wild animals I'll meet along the way." Adrien says knowing that he in fact can't survive that place beacuse of his zero knowledge thanks to his father.

"I... I don't think I would too." Myléne is already imagining how she'll be devoured by a snake or a lion but she gets back to reality when Ivan hold her hand a smiles at her.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you if that ever happens."

"You can just sing and befriend the adorable animals!" Rose suggests with her sweet smile. Juleka and (Name) makes eye contact with raised eyebrows.

=====

"Alright, everybody look at the camera. Hahaha, they're perfect! Say spaghetti!" Vincent, the camera man instructs Mr. Mendeleiev's class.

"Spaghetti!" The class chorus except for (Name) who said 'sheep' instead with Chloe hugging her from behind so she won't move.

Her friends look at her questioningly. "I don't like spaghetti." (Name) answers at they nod understanding her. "Chloe can't you free this prisoner of yours?"

"No." The blond girl answers still holding the shorter girl.

(Name) is just standing there when she overhears Juleka. "At least you're going to be in the photo."

Rose tries to assure her friend. "No, Juleka, I'm telling you, you're not jinxed! This time it's gonna work out, I can feel it, right here!"

"What's this about being jinxed?" Marinette asks.

(Name) also butts in the conversation despite being a prisoner in Chloe's arm who luckily didn't care to insult anyone. "Yeah, what of it?"

Juleka let's out a sigh. "Ever since I was little, every time someone takes a photo of me, something always goes very wrong."